Vertigo is a symptom rather than a disease; it is a feeling of dizziness brought about by an imbalance in the equilibrium of the vestibular system (inner ear) or nervous system.
Vertigo is broadly classified into two types:
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): The most common type of vertigo caused by sudden jerky movements of the head.
- Postural vertigo: Dizzy spells caused when there is an abrupt change in body position, usually when moving from a lying or sitting position to a standing one.
There are several remedies available in the market that claim to cure Vertigo. Here, we’re going to list 2 protocols and see what they have to offer?
- Epley maneuver is also sometimes called as Canalith Repositioning Maneuver or CRP. It is a series of head movements, exercise or activities used in BPPV in order to dislodge the crystal debris (canaliths) so that they don’t settle in the sensitive parts of the inner ear.
- Biogetica on the other hand has customized Cerebellum, Ear and Circulatory Support Kits that are traditionally believed to help improve the structure and functions of the ear, correct imbalances in the inner ear, improve blood circulation to the ear and assist in maintaining equilibrium in the body.
It has been estimated that the Epley Maneuver is a 15 minute procedure and roughly works 75% of the time. It might be great in reducing symptoms and offering temporary relief, however researchers have concluded that it cannot prevent recurrences, since it only works on repositioning the canaliths within the inner ear. In order to get permanent relief, you need to address the underlying causes for imbalances and correct the disturbances occurring in the nervous and hormonal systems as well as in the equilibrium of the body.
Let’s compare the characteristics of both these protocols for a better understanding.
|Epley Maneuver||Biogetica’s Cerebellum, Ear and Circulatory Support Products|
|As the name suggests, Epley Maneuver is a series of different head and body positions, exercises or activities advised for Vertigo.||Biogetica’s Cerebellum, Ear and Circulatory Support Kits consist of:
|Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo may be caused by tiny deposits in the semicircular canals in the ear. Epley Maneuver involves performing structured movements to desist the vertigo causing crystal debris from moving into the sensitive parts of the inner ear.||Biogetica’s Cerebellum, Ear and Circulatory support kit contains natural ingredients that are traditionally believed to:
|Epley Maneuver may give symptomatic relief for a temporary period of time. Clinical observation has indicated that it cannot prevent recurrence||Biogetica’s full spectrum kit aims to recognize the underlying cause and address the problem at its root. The natural protocol attempts to improve the patient’s health in totality rather than just focusing on the issue.|
|Epley Maneuver is not suitable for people with cervical spine problems or even severe vertigo.||Biogetica’s kits combine Ayurvedic herbs, nutraceuticals and homeopathic attenuations that are safe and have no known side effects or contraindications. They can be safely taken with other conventional medicines and are sometimes recommended as an adjunct to other treatments.|
|Epley Maneuver is only a set of activities. It only helps rearrange the ear rocks to a less sensitive part of the ear. It has no effect on any other accompanying symptom, nor does it help to prevent any future episode. You may have to take other medicines to pacify any other concurrent clinical manifestation. Moreover, these exercises are preferably done under medical supervision, so you need to consult a medical doctor each time you want to perform this routine. So you pay not only for the protocol, but also for the consult.||Biogetica is an informational website with a team of experienced doctors available 24/7 for free consultations. You are only charged for the kits you purchase with a special discount provision for those unable to pay the full price. Moreover, you can customize the kits depending on your health status and get personalized kits targeting your specific condition.|
|There is no money back guarantee if Epley Maneuver does not help||You have an unconditional 90 days money back guarantee if the products don’t meet your expectations.|
Based on circumstantial evidence, Biogetica’s Cerebellum, Ear and Circulatory Support Products are traditionally believed to be safe, effective and potentially help improve brain and ear health. The ingredients in the kits include:
- Ayurvedic herbs: A combination of herbal extracts that are traditionally believed to improve circulation and rejuvenate and strengthen the functions of the ears and nerves.
- Homeopathic Attentuations: Potentized impressions of the Auditory nerve, Cerebral cortex, Cochlea, cranial nerve 8 (auditory), and Eustachian tube that are traditionally believed to provide specific sarcode support to the target organs. Thus, reminding them of specific optimal functions.
- Nutraceuticals: Supplements that provide essential nutrients that potentially nourish the nerves and improve the nutritional and energy state of the body.
Some Key Ingredient Highlights
Curcuma longa: The curcumin constituent of turmeric is a very important ingredient in ayurvedic medicine. Curcuma is traditionally believed to possess antioxidant, immune boosting and protective properties and this may help in cleansing the body of toxins and rejuvenating the organ systems.
HoloRam Cardivas contains Curcuma longa along with other natural ingredients in synergistic combinations.
Emblica officinalis: This natural ingredient is traditionally believed to possess antioxidant, hepatoprotective and immune boosting properties. Studies suggest that Emblica officinalis is an ayurvedic herb that may boost immunity and help improve the functioning of various organs in the body. 1
HoloRam Cardivas contains Emblica officinalis along with other natural ingredients that are traditionally believed to improve the energetic and physiological health of the circulatory system.
Conium: This homeopathic preparation derived from the hemlock plant is traditionally recommended for various health concerns including cysts, abnormal cell proliferation, gynecological issues, and nervous disorders such as those associated with vertigo, eye problems, or upper respiratory tract. A clinical evaluation reported that a homeopathic formulation containing conium was as effective in the treatment of Vertigo when compared statistically with betahistine –a popular conventional treatment for vertigo. The patients also tolerated the natural extract well. 2
Biogetica’s C115 Vertigease Formula combines Conium with other homeopathic ingredients in a potent and bio-available form.
We at Biogetica take meticulous care in formulating our blends with an amalgamation of nutritional supplements, herbal extracts, and bioenergetic homeopathic remedies. We strive to harness the immense potent powers of nature and present it to humanity in a bid to get Nature the respect it deserves. To know more about our health protocols or to get expert advice on any health related concern, please consult our doctors available 24/7 at www.biogetica.com now.