When blood is pushed through the blood vessels, a force is created. The force is what determines blood pressure. High blood pressure means the heart is working hard to pump blood to the other parts of the human body. If not treated correctly, it can become a serious condition. People often make lifestyle and dietary changes to reduce blood pressure. People who have chronic conditions often start using conventional remedies, which cause more damage to blood vessels and other complications. Hardening of arteries occurs when the heart is forced to work harder to pump blood to the other parts of the body. The blood flow to other parts of the body and the heart is also restricted. It is important to identify the cause of high blood pressure to receive the best treatment.
Two types of high blood pressure exist. Secondary hypertension, or essential hypertension, occurs when the cause of hypertension is known. High blood pressure is increased by certain risk factors.
High blood pressure can be caused by different things in different people. Some of the most important causes of high blood pressure are:
- Hypertension is a common problem in smokers. Smokers are more likely to suffer from hypertension.
- High blood pressure can also be caused by obesity.
- High blood pressure can also be caused by a lack of exercise or a sedentary lifestyle.
- Hypertension can be caused by eating spicy and salty foods in excess.
- Stress in adult life is a major cause of this condition.
- High blood pressure and heart disease are also linked to alcohol consumption.
- High blood pressure is often caused by heredity. It is a common family condition.
- High blood pressure is also increased by other chronic diseases, such as diabetes, kidney disease, and thyroid disorders.
- Inadequate diet and lack of sleep are also factors that can cause high blood pressure. Lack of sleep can cause mental stress, which can then lead to hypertension.
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
High blood pressure has some distinct symptoms. For a correct diagnosis, it is crucial to identify the symptoms. High blood pressure can cause a number of symptoms.
- High blood pressure can cause a person to feel heavy in the head.
- The pain may be in the temples and extend to the eyes
- Many people complain of nausea or vomiting when they have a chronic condition
- The eyes of a patient may be red because there is increased pressure in their arteries.
- On the left side, you may experience pain in the chest. The pain may extend to the arms.
- A reduced blood supply can cause numbness in the hands and feet.
- The heart’s difficult pumping causes cold sweat to appear on the skin.
Treatment of High Blood Pressure
In the traditional system, different medications are prescribed without addressing underlying causes. The drugs can have many side effects, but they may not produce any positive results. Holistic doctors use hypertension treatment as an example of conventional medicine’s shortsighted approach. Blood pressure increases when blood cannot reach the liver and kidneys. Conventional treatments lower blood pressure, but this increases the risk of organ failure. Moreover, only a few doctors are aware that BP medications made from homeopathy and herbs have been shown to improve blood circulation and heart function without causing any side effects. These natural therapies can be used as a complement to circulatory health.
Biogetica provides natural homeopathic ingredients to help support the normal structure, function and health of the circulatory systems. Click on www.biogetica.com for a free consultation with a physician.
Homeopathic remedies for heart health have been studied extensively. Here is a list that was compiled after looking at all the options and researching the most recent research. We cannot make any claims about hypertension treatment or cure because each country’s laws on natural medicine are different.
Belladonna. Studies have shown that this homeopathic remedy can support normal circulation when there is a concern about fluctuating blood pressure.
Glonoine: Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy may benefit normal structure and function when concerned with the circulatory system and blood vessels.
Rauwolfia Serpentina: Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy may benefit normal structure and function when concerned with the root causes of raised blood pressure.
Crataegus Oxyacantha: Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy may help to support the normal structure and function of the circulatory system.
Tips to Lower Blood Pressure
Here are some tips to help regulate blood circulation in the body.
- Water is the most important element to consume. Water aids in the detoxification of the body and removes excess salts.
- Exercise is essential to control blood pressure. To regulate blood pressure, one should begin yoga or meditation.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Sleep is essential for the body to function properly.
- Avoid preservatives and spicy food.