Did you know high blood pressure is dangerous? High blood pressure is linked to a number of health issues, such as a stroke, heart attack, kidney disease, and even vision loss. High blood pressure is often preventable or controllable. Learn how to lower your blood-pressure naturally.
What Is Blood Pressure
The blood pressure is the measure of the force that our heart muscle uses to pump our blood throughout our bodies. It is calculated in millimetres and measured as:
- Systolic Pressure – The pressure that is exerted by the heart when it pumps out blood.
- Diastolic Pressure – The pressure that occurs when the heart relaxes between pumping actions.
Ideal blood pressure is between 90/60 and 120/80 millimeters of mercury. High blood pressure is defined as a pressure above 140/90mmHg. Low blood pressure should be 90/60mmHg.
To know more about blood pressure, you can get in touch with our doctors for free consultation or visit Biogetica
The unhealthy lifestyle is associated with high blood pressure, including drinking alcohol, smoking and not exercising. Blood pressure above 140/90 mmHg is considered high.
What Causes Low Blood Pressure
Many medications can cause low blood pressure. Dehydration and heart failure are also factors. Low blood pressure is defined as less than 90/60mm Hg.
What Causes Hypertension
Hypertension can be caused by a number of factors.
- Kidney Diseases
- Thyroid problems
- Adrenal gland tumors
- Trastornos del sueño
- Congenital blood disorders
- Medications like birth control pills, decongestants, OTC medications too.
- Illegal drugs such as cocaine
Many people don’t show any symptoms of hypertension, even when their blood pressure level is high. Some of them have symptoms such as –
- Dolor de cabeza
- Falta de aliento
- Chest pain or tightness in chest
- Uneasy feeling
Our doctors are available 24/7! If you would like to know more about the natural remedies to lower your blood pressure log on to www.biogetica.com for a free consultation.
When To See A Doctor?
- Blood pressure must be recorded by the doctor by every two years if you are more than 18 and less than 30.
- High risk persons must check the blood pressure every six months.
- Your doctor will recommend more frequent readings if you are diagnosed with hypertension and have other cardiovascular diseases.
The high blood pressure is diagnosed well by measuring the blood pressure with a cuff blood pressure machine.
Your doctor will likely take two to three readings each at three or more separate appointments before diagnosing the case. This is because the blood pressure level varies throughout the day, it sometimes gets elevated when visiting the doctor, this type of hypertension is known as white coat hypertension.
Blood pressure must be generally recorded in both arms to determine the difference if any.
Natural remedies to lower down your blood pressure levels
Natural remedies for Hypertension include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to balance the circulatory system. To know more about our trendsetting Hypertension products you can consult one of our doctors at Biogetica.com
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in Asthma are as follows:
- Guggul – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve circulation and nutrition to the heart and blood vessels. 
- Arjuna – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in relieving the stress and fatigue. 
- Shilajit – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in reducing the breathlessness and pulmonary congestion. 
- Haritaki – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to reduce the formation of blood clots. 
- Pippali Ghan – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to relieve the stress and fatigue. 
- Crataegus oxycantha – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to normalise the blood pressure levels. 
- Viscum album – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to reduce the pressure on the coronary blood vessels. 
- Digitalis – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to scrap the cholesterol deposits from the arteries. 
Precautionary measures to be taken to lower the blood pressure
The increase in the blood pressure is the result of compensating the poor blood supply to the organs, clogged blood vessels due to fat deposition, and calciferous accumulations. Due to the sedentary lifestyles and stress levels, high blood pressure is becoming the matter of concern. There are certain precautionary measures to be taken which can help to lower down the blood pressure are as follows –
- Reducing the body weight
- Alcohol consumption must be reduced.
- Certain dietary changes to be done are as – reduce salt intake, reduce oily and spicy food.
- Do regular exercises.
- Try relieving your stress levels by doing gardening, yoga, meditation, listening to music, playing games.
Our doctors are available 24/7, visit our www.biogetica.com for free consultation.
Diet To Lower Blood Pressure Are As Follows
Recommended foods are as follows:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits like watermelon, muskmelon, blueberries, lemon.
- Vegetables like beet, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, tomatoes, drumsticks, etc.
- Garlic, ginger, dandelion, fennel, onion, horseradish, and parsley are good in managing the blood pressure levels.
Foods to be avoided are as follows
- Salty foods, packed and preservative added foods, like chips, sausages, processed meat, etc.
- Sauces and mayonnaise
- Alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
- Foods rich in saturated fats, Trans fats and high glycaemic indexes.
We suggest you to take medical advice with our doctors to help you lower your blood pressure naturally. Log on to www.biogetica.com for free consultation.