What is Stress
Stress is a reaction of the body that occurs when there are changes in the environment or circumstances. These changes are met by physical, mental, and emotional reactions in the body. Stress is also a disruption in the homeostasis of the body caused by physical or mental stimuli. In this case, the stressor acts as an agent of stress and our bodies perceives it to be a threat. The body begins to prepare for the fight-or-flight response. Stress hormones such as cortisone, adrenaline, and the sympathetic nervous system are released.
This increases the blood pressure, and blood flow, and prepares your body to respond to the stressful situation. The hormones in our blood are used up if we can fight off the stressful situation. Our body returns to normal slowly. If the body is unable to combat the stressful situation, then the flight response will remain in the blood and cause the symptoms of stress.
Stress is part of everyday life. Changes in our environment, physical state, and thoughts can cause us to feel stress. Stress can be caused by a positive or good change, such as childbirth, promotion, or anything unexpected.
Stress Symptoms and Signs
Stress can manifest in the following ways:
- Pain in the body
- Grinding teeth
- Eat disorders such as loss of appetite or increased appetite
- Trembling in the body
- Weight Gain or Loss
- Cold and sweaty feet and palms
- Sexual difficulties
Stress treatment using natural remedies
Stress can be treated with a combination of Resonance Homeopathy and Ayurveda, as well as dietary supplements. These natural supplements are thought to stimulate and calm the relaxing mechanism in the body. To know more about our trendsetting stress-relieving products you can consult one of our doctors at Biogetica.
These are the natural ingredients that show positive results in stress:
- Aconite: Studies have shown that this natural remedy can help to relieve stress. 
- Ignatia: Studies have shown that this natural remedy can help you to achieve better emotional balance. 
- Arnica – According to studies, this natural remedy can help balance stress and stabilize moods. 
- Emblica Officinalis: Studies have shown that this natural remedy can help regulate the adaptive response. 
- Valeriana officinalis: Studies have shown that this natural remedy helps regulate the adaptive response. 
Foods To Help Relieve Stress
Some foods and drinks have the ability to reduce stress, which helps one calm down when stressed. The following list includes foods and drinks that can reduce stress.
- Blueberries– Antioxidants and phytonutrients in berries can help relieve stress.
- Yogurt– Studies have shown that the microbes in yogurt can reduce stress hormone levels.
- Dark Chocolate– Reduces stress hormones like cortisol. The antioxidants also help relax the mind.
- The Milk– Vitamin D in milk is known to make us feel happier.
- The calcium and magnesium in seeds like sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds can help reduce stress and depression.
- Avocado– It has also been shown to reduce stress levels.
- Eggs– They contain many nutrients with major health benefits.
- Seaweed– is shown to help relieve stress.
- Green Tea– It has also been shown to be a good way to reduce stress hormones.
- Oysters– Help to relieve fatigue and depression.
- Chamomile– This tea helps calm our nervous system.
Diet recommendations for stress
- Include moderately cooked vegetables such as carrots, beetroots, green leaves and spinach, fennels and onions, yogurt, bananas, peanut butter, or garlic in your diet.
Foods for moderate consumption
- You should eat foods like broccoli, cauliflower, and sprouts.
- White meats like turkey and chicken are preferred.
Avoid these foods
- Avoid foods that are heavy in digestion, such as wheat, deep-fried food, and canned foods.
Homeopathic remedies, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, and dietary supplements are all-natural ways to relieve stress. With an improved diet and lifestyle, these natural supplements can address stress in all its forms. Biogetica uses all of these natural remedies in order to treat stress at its source so that it will have a lasting effect. All Biogetica products have been backed by clinical data from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern research. Click here to consult a doctor free of charge for natural, safe, and effective remedies for stress relief.