What is COVID-19
COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2, a coronavirus that causes infection of the nose, sinuses, and upper respiratory tract. This virus first appeared in Wuhan, China in diciembre 2019. Slowly, it spread across the world. The WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic on marzo 11, 2020. The virus is spread mainly through person-to-person contact. The symptoms can range from mild to severe.
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19
Different people are affected by this Coronavirus in different ways. The majority of infected individuals may experience mild to moderate Symptoms, and may also recover without hospitalization. The main symptoms are:
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of appetite
- Sore throat
- Congestion of the nose.
- Loss of taste and smell
This infection can lead to pneumonia as well as heart problems, respiratory failure, and septic shock. It may take from 2 days to up to 14 to start showing symptoms if you have been infected. The symptoms may differ from one person to another.
What Are the Benefits of Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a safe and effective vitamin that helps us protect against many diseases including cardiovascular disease, eye problems, skin issues and immune deficiencies. Vitamin C is essential because our body cannot produce it. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that increases the antioxidant levels in our blood. Water-soluble, it is found in many vegetables and fruits, including oranges, lemons, amla, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin C is often taken as a supplement instead of being consumed naturally. Vitamin C has many benefits.
- Vitamin C reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease.
- This may lower blood pressure.
- This may also help reduce gout attacks by lowering the levels of uric acids in the blood.
- Iron absorption is also improved, which helps prevent iron deficiency.
- Vitamin C boosts levels of immunity.
- Vitamin C protects your memory and also acts as an anti-aging agent.
Vitamin C & Covid 19
In an article entitled Chinese Journal of Infection Diseases published by the Shanghai Medical Association the use of high-dose Vitamin C for hospitalized Covid-19 positive patients. Vitamin C can be administered intravenously to improve lung function. This will help patients avoid the use of mechanical ventilators.
Chinese researchers also registered a trial to study the effectiveness of IV Vitamin C for hospitalized patients with Covid 19.
Vitamin C has not been proven to be a standard treatment for COVID-19.
Although high-dose IV Vitamin C is being tested for COVID-19-positive patients to see if their lungs improve, there are no indications that oral Vitamin C supplements in high doses can help the disease. Some side effects can also be seen as diarrhea.
How Should One Take Vitamin C
Vitamin C, a water-soluble nutrient, has many vital functions within our bodies. Vitamin C is known as ascorbic acid. Humans are unable to produce vitamin C by themselves, unlike other animals. We must obtain enough vitamin C through food or supplements in order to stay healthy.
The Recommended Dose of Vitamin C
The RDA (Recommended Daily Allowances) for Vitamin C and the Gender Differentiation is:
The Food and Drug Administration has set a daily value of 60 mg for adults and children over the age of 4 years, regardless of gender. It is often displayed on food labels as %DV.
Natural Remedies For COVID-19
A combination of Ayurvedic herbal remedies, Homeopathic formulations, and dietary supplements can help boost your immune system. It is believed that natural supplements regulate humoral immunity and the cellular immune system.
It is believed that natural ingredients such as Kalmegh (also known as Guduchi), Draksha (also known as Tulsi), and Draksha (also called Draksha) can boost immunity.
- Kalmegh Andrographis Panicullata– Studies have shown that this natural remedy can boost immunity.
- Bhunimbha Phylanthus niruri – Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help with organ protection mechanisms.
- Tulsi Ocimum sanctum– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can boost your immunity due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Guduchi Tinospora – Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help build up the body’s defense mechanism.
- Pushkarmool Inula– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help improve your metabolism.
- Rasna Alpinia Galangal– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help boost the immune system.
- Draksha Vitis Vinifera – Studies indicate that this natural remedy can boost immunity.
- Haridra Curcuma Longa– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help boost immunity due to its antiviral and antibiotic properties.
- Haritaki – Studies suggest that this natural remedy strengthens immunity.
- Kumari Aloe barbadensis– Studies suggest that this remedy can help boost immunity.
- Shilajit– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help build immunity.
- Jasad Bhasma– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help boost lung health.
- Pippali – Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help strengthen your immunity. Link to https://www.horizonepublishing.com/journals/index.php/PST/article/view/831
- Damanaka – Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help build up the body’s defense.
- Echinacea – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may improve lung health.
- The natural remedy Aloe Vera has antiviral properties.
- Extract of cat’s claw– Studies suggest that this natural remedy can help boost immunity.
Homeopathic remedies, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, and dietary supplements are all-natural ways to boost immunity. These natural supplements, along with a healthy lifestyle and diet, can boost your immunity. Biogetica integrates all of these natural remedies in order to boost immunity power from the root cause. This way, the effects are long-lasting. All Biogetica products have been thoroughly tested and backed by clinical data from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern research. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for improving your immunity power, consult a doctor for free, please click here.