Details of Ingredients
Chenopodium 30; Chinin Sulph 30; Conium 30
Instructions: 2 pills, 3 times a day
OM 10 Tinnitease Formula:
Potentized Bioenergetic Impressions of: Auditory nerve, Cerebral cortex, Cochlea.
Instructions: 4 pills, 3 times a day
- Group I amino acids:
- L-serine 200 mg
- L-glutamine 200 mg
- Citrulline malate50 mg
- Group II Regulating oxidative processes:
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 10 mg
- Group III Vitamins and minerals:
- Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 2 mg
- Manganese gluconate (11.42% manganese) 2 mg
PranaMana is a bio regulator that fights asthenia, and weakness induced by physical or psychological stress, often associated with chronic fatigue syndrome. It prevents the accumulation of ammonium and promotes their elimination, by activation of the Uric acid cycle. It provides the micronutrients necessary for the Krebbs cycle, thus facilitating the production of cellular energy. It is also involved in the transfer of energy from mitochondria to the cytoplasm. The result is an overall increase in energy reserves, essential for a healthy lifestyle.
The mechanism of action of PranaMana allows a synergistic action to induce the increase and regulation of energy through:
- The activation of the Krebbs cycle with the consequent stimulation of cellular respiration and production of electrons.
- Activation of energy transfers between the mitochondria and cytoplasm (via Ornithine citrulline).
- Activation of Urea (via citrulline cycle).
- Protection of the intestinal mucosa, to aid in the absorption of amino acids, vitamins and the essential energy balance micronutrients.
- Induction of enzymatic processes essential for repairing cell damage through activated co-factors, Zinc and Manganese.
- Increase of the energy potential in the central nervous system (via synthesis of sphingolipids and phophatylserine, from serine).
- Promotes energy reserves through the hepatic glycogen regulation and the reservoirs of energy in striated muscle, where the glutamine prevents catabolism, thus promoting muscle repair.
- Cardio protective effect: Activation of the energy reserve of the heart muscle, via citrulline malate and Coenzyme Q10.
The synergistic activation produced by PranaMana is the result of a combination of carefully selected amino acids, enzymes and minerals critical for production of energy at the cellular level and in complex organic systems such as the small intestine, the liver, striated muscle and the brain.
60 capsules (620 mg)
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day in the morning, before breakfast or as advised by your physician.