Arnica Montana 100X
Arnica Montana is a perennial, herbaceous plant that grows in the mountains of Europe and Siberia. It is a member of the Asteraceae, a family that includes sunflowers and daisies.
OverviewArnica's roots and flowers contain several active substances, including flavonoids and phenolic acid, as well as sesquiterpene-lactones. These compounds are thought to be responsible for its therapeutic properties. Arnica is traditionally applied topically due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Arnica is a common homeopathic remedy that is available in creams, gels, ointments, tinctures, and diluted essential oil. It is usually applied directly to the skin to get relief from muscle aches, joint discomfort, bruises, and strains. Arnica is also used to manage the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatism. It is always important to speak with a healthcare professional before you use Arnica. They can give you advice on the appropriate use of arnica and any potential side effects or interactions.
Homeopathic Benefits of Arnica MontanaArnica Montana is a homeopathic remedy that's commonly used for a variety of conditions. Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that treats "like with similar." It uses highly-diluted substances that are derived from animals, plants, or minerals to stimulate the body’s natural healing process. Arnica Montana has many homeopathic uses.
- Arnica Montana is recommended in homeopathy for bruising and trauma. It's believed to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain that are associated with trauma. In homeopathy, Arnica can be used topically or orally in the form of tablets, creams, or pellets.
- It is also useful for muscle strains, sprains, and overexertion. It is thought to reduce inflammation, relieve pain and speed up healing of injured ligaments and muscles. Homeopathic Arnica can be applied topically as gels or ointments or taken orally. Treatment for Muscle Cramps - Any Natural Remedies to Stop Leg Cramps in 2021? - Biogetica
- It is also prescribed after surgery to help with the healing process. It is thought to reduce swelling, bruising, and discomfort after surgery. Homeopaths can prescribe Arnica Montana along with other remedies, depending on the surgical procedure and symptoms.
- Arnica Montana can be used to manage sports injuries. The herb is said to relieve muscle pain, joint discomfort, and bruises caused by physical exertion. Some people believe that homeopathic Arnica can help the body recover from sports injuries. Information on Treatment for Fractures - Can it be Cured Naturally in 2021? - Biogetica
- Arnica Montana is used in homeopathy to manage emotional and psychological trauma. It is thought to aid in the recovery of individuals from emotional distress, traumatic stress, and shock. Arnica Montana may be recommended by homeopathic practitioners based on emotional symptoms.
Scientific Research on Arnica MontanaThe scientific research on Arnica Montana focused on its medicinal qualities, safety profile, as well as potential therapeutic applications. Despite some positive results, the research on Arnica Montana remains limited. Here are the key findings of scientific studies.
- Arnica Montana's anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic effects have been suggested by several studies. In a study published by the European Journal of Medical Research, an ointment that contained Arnica Montana extract showed anti-inflammatory properties in a rat's model of acute inflammation. Inflammation Research published another study that showed Arnica Montana Extract inhibited inflammation in human skin cell cultures.
- Some studies examined the effects of Arnica Montana on bruise and hemorrhage healing. In a randomized controlled study published in Dermatology Surgery, Arnica Montana gel was compared to a placebo gel on post-facelifted patients. The study concluded that Arnica Montana Gel reduced swelling and bruising after surgery.
- Arnica Montana has been studied for its analgesic properties. A systematic review published by the journal Phytotherapy Research analyzed all available clinical trials. It concluded that some evidence supports the use of Arnica Montana to relieve pain, especially for osteoarthritis or postoperative pain. More high-quality research is needed to confirm the findings.