Latest Research for Herpes Treatment and Cure in 2019
Herpes is the second most prevalent infection on the planet after the common cold!
An increasing number of people suffer from it in silence each day. The latest research is dismal as it shows that having herpes more than doubles ones chances of catching both Alzheimers and HIV! As you read this Millions are experiencing a herpes outbreak and billions have the virus snaking around their nerve ganglia unchecked. There are also others who never have outbreaks since their immune systems have the virus in check.
There is little that “modern” medicine has been able to achieve in terms of a viable herpes treatment, cure or vaccine. The research continues, but what always tends to limit results is the fact that the virus lies dormant in places where medicines do not get to it and only the immune system can. Thus an increasing number of people each day leave the Doctors office with life shattering diagnosis of “you have herpes, and there is no cure for herpes”.
What really are their options? Where have we reached in our search for a herpes cure? Does this “no cure for herpes” statement truly stand true even today or has our understanding of viruses, their diagnoses and treatment evolved to a point that it doesn’t hold true.
US FDA Approved Herpes Treatments
Antivirals such as Acyclovir, Famciclovir and Valacyclovir are presently the only US FDA approved antiviral drugs for the treatment. Although these medications may help reduce the frequency and severity of symptoms, they cannot stop or cure Herpes. The side effects of these drugs can range from nausea and hair loss to severe symptoms of neurotoxicity.(1)
The research for an effective herpes allopathy medicine is an extremely expensive and lengthy process. Most pharmaceutical and biomedical companies have been dissuaded by this, diverting their funds into other ailments.
Most of Nature never makes it to the FDA as no one is willing to fund research and approvals on a plant that cannot be patented. And yet mankind has relied on plants for millennia in its pursuit of good health. Religious texts such as the Bible Say “The Lord hath created medicines out of the Earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them!”(2) However, in accordance with the present laws, only your FDA has the right to label something as a treatment or cure. The laws differ in each country and given below are some of the treatments approved outside of USA.
EU Approved Herpes Treatment: Herpes Nosodes (Homeopathy)
A herpes nosode is an energetic, homeopathic imprint of HSV Viral RNA that is traditionally used to empower a very specific response from your immune system. Imprints do not contain any actual virus in them like vaccines do, but aim to strengthen your system and make it difficult for the virus to survive.
A peer reviewed published clinical trial(3) reports that:
‘82% of French clinical trial participants who took Herpes nosodes for just 6 Months had reduced or NO Genital Herpes outbreaks for 5 Years!’*
As per the new FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic Drugs, sellers of homeopathy products must state that:
- No hay suficiente evidencia científica de que la homeopatía funciona, y
- The product’s claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Nosodes are not an FDA approved treatment or cure for herpes in USA as of now. So they can only be used to boost immune response outside of lands that allow for homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy is considered a valid medicine system in India and most of the EU. Switzerland recently passed a law that ensures insurance payments for the same. The USA supports homeopathy only for Over-The-Counter (OTC) issues.
Indian AYUSH Approved Ayurvedic Treatment for Herpes
Hyperisince: A unique combination of ayurvedic anti-viral herbs including hypericum mysorense
Since Herpes is a family of viruses, Ayurveda recommends antiviral, immune boosting, and cooling herbs. Ancient texts mention Hypericum Mysorense in particular as being helpful against Herpes – the ‘snake virus’ and this was rediscovered recently when news articles such as these reported that the renowned Indian Dr Vijayan had found a Herpes cure. Dr Vijayan tested 18 most popular anti-viral immune boosting herbs at the JSS School of Pharmacology. Of those, Hypericum mysorense and Hypericum hookerianum were the only ones that suppressed the herpes virus 100% in Vitro!(4) The US Library of Medicine hosts the peer reviewed research clearly stating that “Our results showed that H. mysorense and H. hookerianum suppressed HSV infection.”*
Performance of Hypericum Mysorense in Trials
Clinical trials of Hypericum Mysorense revealed some of the most promising results ever. The highlights from a recent study(5) published in the peer reviewed International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy are as follows.
Percentage of people who reported relief: Over 76%
Rating of Hyperisince by a majority of patients: 10 out of 10
Effect of Hyperisince:
- Reduced nerve pain
- Decreased healing time of herpes outbreaks from three days to one
- Reduced likelihood of future outbreaks.
Average time taken to heal an outbreak:
- By Hyperisince – 3 days
- By Acyclovir (standard allopathy drug) – 10 days
Over 80% of patients who took Hyperisince for 4 months or more never had another outbreak!
These results are truly ground-breaking!
Herpes Vaccine Research(6)
After a number of clinical trials of both therapeutic and preventive vaccines for genital and oral herpes, the efforts were abandoned due to partial or complete failure(7). A case in point is Genocea’s experimental herpes vaccine GEN-001, which was declared ineffective in reducing outbreaks caused by HSV-2.
Resolve Herpes seems to have done a good job of getting their word out. However, we were not able to find a single iota of published clinical evidence to back up their claims.
Other Traditional Natural Treatments for Herpes Supported by Scientific Research
- Black seed oil (Nigella Sativa or black cumin)(8): Studies indicate that this herb exhibits significant antiviral activity.
- Lysine(9): Studies report less severe symptoms and speedier healing.
- Chinese herbs(10): A TCM doctor might suggest a herbal decoction that combines Astralagus(11) and Glycyrrhizaglabra (licorice)(12).
- Prunella vulgaris(13): Potentially believed to address inflammatory conditions and certain infections.
- Sida cordifolia(14): Along with other Ayurvedic herbs, it helps inhibit the herpes simplex virus.
- Olive Leaf Extract(15): Research indicates that this herb has anti-HSV-1 activity as it forms a barrier field around the infected cells, thus inhibiting their activity.
- Monolaurin(16): It is believed to dissolve viral envelopes and this then supposedly makes it easier for the immune system to eradicate them. Health Canada now recommends monolaurin to all HIV and Herpes patients.
- Copper lysinate(17): Research suggests that this organic complex may prevent the absorption of elements on which Herpes simplex virus thrives.
- Cat’s claw(18): A study showed that Cat’s claw may help boost the immunity and inhibit viral attachment in the host cells.
- Picrorhiza Kurroa(19): Results of an In vivo study suggested that Picrorhiza may be a potent immunostimulant.
- Acoruscalamus(20): An In vitro study revealed that this herb has immune-boosting and immunomodulatory properties.
- Vitamin C(21): Ascorbic acid has been shown to inactivate a wide range of viruses in vitro, including Herpes simplex virus.
Results inconclusive or require further research
- Red Marine Algae: In a laboratory setting, algae extract has been shown to inhibit HSV-2 growth; however further research is required.
- Colloidal Silver: No valid science-backed research so far
- Oregano: Used as a home remedy, but no scientific researches or large scale clinical trials so far
- Bee products: No evidence of benefits so far
- Echinacea: No evidence of benefits so far
Please do read the information on Ayurveda at the bottom of this page. Since herpes is not amenable for self diagnosis and treatment in USA, you must visit a licensed Doctor in your state and city to treat it. Only your country’s individual FDA has the right to decide if something is a herpes cure or treatment, and no one else can, based on herpes research alone. The peer reviewed and published researches linked above have most probably not been studied or approved by the FDA in your country as a treatment or cure. Hence no claims can be made by calling anything a cure or treatment, until the FDA in your country goes through the 5 year process to do so. We do hope that every country’s FDA realizes the disastrous effects of herpes and then studies these herbs in the interests of public health.
Our products have not been displayed on this page because, as of now, they cannot be associated with herpes in the countries that have not evaluated them as a herpes treatment yet.
However, you may choose to take Hypericum mysorense, Herpes Nosodes, Black Seed Oil, monolaurin and others in one easy-to-use immune boosting kit from here. Our kits make it possible for you to avail high quality natural ingredients from across the globe in the form of one easy-to-use package. They will be discreetly delivered to your doorstep. We, at Biogetica, are passionate about purity, meticulous about quality and sensitive to energetic sanctity. Each ingredient is acquired from the most pristine source available in order to ensure purity and bio-availability. Our stringent quality controls greatly enhance the bio-active molecules of each plant that we bottle. It is these controls that ensure that Biogetica can consistently deliver potent bio-active products that make a noticeable difference in your lives.
You will sooner or later realize that Nature completes you, even when all else fails, and this is why we are able to stand by these immune boost products night and day!
If you have herpes, take it as a life’s alarm bell to make a combined use of high-quality foods and supplements that nourish you and make your healing easy. Complement your diet with our immunity boosting kits that aid your unique situation.
Why do so many people trust natural, holistic methods for Herpes Cure even in 2019?
Modern medicine aims to stop the viruses from replicating in your body or kill them. The virus however keeps mutating. This is why even in 2019, there is no cure for herpes in western medicine systems, nor any vaccine to prevent it.
US FDA approves antiviral drugs as herpes treatments. These drugs attempt to control attacks once the virus crosses the blood brain barrier and manifests itself as an outbreak. Outbreaks occur when immunity is low and there are no drugs that boost immunity nor drugs that get to the virus when it is dormant in the nerve ganglia.
Drugs such as acyclovir are reported to have side effects under certain conditions(22). It is also contentious whether taking anti-virals lowers one’s chance of infecting another or if taking them during outbreaks reduces the frequency of future outbreaks.
So if allopathy drugs cannot be considered ‘Herpes cure,’ and if their approach is disagreeable, what options exist for patients who are seeking the answers? The image below throws light on the comparison of conventional approach versus holistic.
Once you are informed and can choose a healing protocol, you can face these viruses from a place of empowerment, instead of powerlessness, fear or shame. Remember that life of freedom and comfort? Come let’s quantum leap back to it, the Biogetica way today!
Feel free to discuss our holistic approach with your doctor. Sharing knowledge that can help uplift lives is an act of immeasurable value, and we plead you to discuss the approaches outlined here with anyone in need. We appreciate your choice to be here, and your choice to consider Nature and Biogetica your allies on this path. We vow to be with you every step of the way.
All testimonials on this page have been withheld as they may imply a cure or treatment.
Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and no disease claims can be made for it outside India. The Indian AYUSH department has now particularlyapproved Hyperisince as a herbal treatment to manage herpes. Outside of India, you may take these potent Ayurvedic herbs to boost your immunity. We at Biogetica will always comply with the law.We will ensure that only the FDA in your country makes any treatment or cure claims for herpes.
Unique 100% Natural Multi-Disciplinary Kits
Our products are sold in unique multi-disciplinary kits that are 100% natural and not available anywhere else.Results may vary from person to person and we will promptly refund you the entire purchase price if you are not truly amazed. Try our Products Now! Our Unconditional 100 % Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days. **
We put people before profits and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may discuss this donation based program with our doctors during your consultation.
With you Every Step of the Way to Ease Your Life.
All our products are made in FDA and WHO compliant GMP certified Laboratories in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, USA, India and New Zealand. They are appropriately registered with the FDA in various countries as either Dietary supplements, Homeopathic medicine or Ayurvedic herbs. Utmost care is taken to ensure purity and optimum quality. Biogetica is a website visited from across the globe. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM, Supplements, Bioenergetics and Homeopathy to be medicine, while others do not. In order to comply with various FDA norms of numerous nations we say:
Ayurveda & Homeopathy may or may not qualify as medicine in your home jurisdiction. The complementary advice of our practitioners who are considered Homeopathic and Ayurvedic Doctors in some jurisdictions does not replace the medical advice given by your primary care physician. Biogetica’s Homeopathic products may be used for treatment of self limiting over the counter ailments in USA, India & Europe that support Homeopathy for OTC use. Biogetica’s Herbal remedies from the Ayurvedic, Chinese and other traditions may only be used to balance the 5 elements and rejuvenate organ systems in countries where Herbs, Ayurveda and TCM are not considered medicine. Biogetica’s ground breaking supplements may only be used to support the ideal structure and function of the various systems in the Human Body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* This peer reviewed and published research has most probably not been studied or approved by the FDA in your country as a treatment or cure. Hence no disease claims can be made and you are welcome to take the natural ingredients for (immunity, lung health, cardiovascular health etc). Homeopathy is medicine in USA but only for OTC issues. Ayurveda is medicine only in India and TCM is medicine only in China. Switzerland supports insurance payments for Homeopathy.
+ All Homeopathic products are made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, a document which has been published for over 100 years and which is recognized as an “official compendium” by Sections 501(b) and 502(e)(3) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. 351(b) and 352(e)(3) (“FD&C Act”).” These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. As per the new Regulations set forth by the US FTC in noviembre 2017 we must state that “the product’s claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts”. Some Biogetica Homeopathic Products have modern evidence supporting them & others do not. Homeopathy isn’t supported by all scientists today.
** Nuestros remedios se han utilizado tradicionalmente en Ayurveda y Homeopatía durante siglos. Cada remedio tiene una cantidad variable de investigación moderna detrás de esto. Nosotros, al cumplir con la ley, no hacemos ningún reclamo de una cura milagrosa o resultados permanentes. Los resultados individuales pueden variar de persona a persona.
++ These testimonials are unsolicited and unedited except for the name of the sender. They contain the senders’ initials or first name only for purposes of privacy. These are actual letters from many we were able to help over the years. Testimonials represent a cross section of the range of outcomes that appear to be typical with these products. Your results may vary. We do however stand by our products and will refund you completely if our products don’t meet your expectations.
*** ¡Prueba nuestros productos ahora! Nuestra Garantía Incondicional de devolución de dinero 100% es válida por 90 días.
What we do is simply point you and your Doctors to independent research from all sources that we know of, on the ingredients of our natural products, which are Herbal, Ayurvedic, Bioenergetic, Homeopathic and Complementary in nature. We invite you to read these studies on our clinical trials page or on scholar.google.com. Results may vary from person to person.
- 1 M Jenaer, MF Henry, A Garcia, B Marichal. “Evaluation of 2LHERP in preventing recurrences of genital herpes”. British Homeopathic Journal. Volume 89 issue , octubre 2000, Pages 174-177. https://doi.org/10.1054/homp.1999.0429.
- 2 Vijaykumar Kamat, Ritu Sandhu. “Patient reported outcomes and patient satisfaction with hyperisince® (an ayurvedic medicine/poly-herbal combination) in herpes simplex”. Interntaional Journal Research Ayurveda Pharm. 8 (3), 2017. DOI: 10.7897/2277-4343.083143.
- 3 Shari Lieberman, Mary G. Enig, Harry G. Preuss. “A Review of Monolaurin and Lauric Acid: Natural Virucidal and Bactericidal Agents”. Alternative and Complementary Therapies. 12 (6): 310-314. diciembre 2006. http://dx.doi.org/10.1089/act.2006.12.310
- 4 Griffith R.S.a • Walsh D.E.b • Myrmel K.H.b • Thompson R.W.b • Behforooz A. “Success of L-Lysine Therapy in Frequently Recurrent Herpes simplex Infection”.Pharmacology and Treatment. https://doi.org/10.1159/000248823
- 5 Mahmud Tareq Hassan Khan, Arjumand Ather, Kenneth D Thompson, Roberto Gambari. “Extracts and molecules from medicinal plants against herpes simplex viruses”. Antiviral Research. Volume 67, Issue 2, agosto 2005, Pages 107-119. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.antiviral.2005.05.002.
- 6 Mohammad Motamedifar, Ali Akbar Nekooian, Afagh Moattari. “The Effect of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Olive Leaves against Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1”. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences. 32 (4): 222-226 diciembre 2007.
- 7 Mohamed Labib Salem. “Immunomodulatory and therapeutic properties of the Nigella sativa L. seed”. International Immunopharmacology. Volume 5, Issue 13-14, diciembre 2005, Pages 1749- 1770. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intimp.2005.06.008
- 8 C.K. Atal, M.L. Sharma, A. Kaul, A. Khajuria. “Immunomodulating agents of plant origin. I: Preliminary screening”. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. Volume 18, Issue 2, noviembre 1986, Pages 133-141. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-8741(86)90025-5
- 9 S Mehrotra, K P Mishra, R Maurya, R. C Srimal, V.S Yadav, R Pandey, V. K Singh. “Anticellular and immunosuppressive properties of ethanolic extract of Acorus calamus rhizome”. International Immunopharmacology. Volume 3, Issue 1, enero 2003, Pages 53- 61. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1567-5769(02)00212-6
- 10 Thiago Caon, Samuel Kaiser, Clarissa Feltrin, Annelise de Carvalho, Thais Cristine, Marques Sincero, George Gonzalez Ortega, Claudia Maria Oliveira Simoes. “Antimutagenic and antiherpetic activities of different preparations from Uncaria tomentosa (cat’s claw)”. Food and Chemical Toxicology. Volume 66, abril 2014, Pages 30-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2014.01.013
- 11 Ahmed Galal, VijayaSankar Raman, Ikhlas A. Khan. “Sida cordifolia, a Traditional herb in Modern Perspective, a Review”. Current Traditional Medicine. junio 2015, 1, 5-17. DOI: 10.2174/2215083801666141226215639
- 12 P. Vijayan, C. Raghu, G. Ashok, S.A. Dhanaraj & B. Suresh. “Antiviral activity of medicinal plants of Nilgiris”. Indian J Med Res 120, julio 2004, pp 24-29.