Menopause (also called climacteric) is the phase a woman goes through as she has her last menstrual period. It is associated with reduced functioning of the ovaries due to aging, resulting in lower levels of estrogen and other hormones. Moving away from the reproductive years, through menopause and beyond, a woman goes through many physical and emotional upheavals. To make this journey smooth and balanced, Biogetica brings you supplements blended from Nature’s choicest and purest herbs that can help you remain healthy and embrace the change. Our methodology for optimal health is designed to optimize the entire hormonal axis by balancing the molecular, energetic and informational spectrum of a woman’s being.
Dr’s Recommended Products
Climateric 200 is an effective combination of Resonance Homeopathic remedies that are traditionally believed to reduce hot flushes by establishing a balance between the hormones: estrogen and progesterone.
Aconite 200; Amyl Nitr 200; Jaborandi 200; Lachesis 200; Oophorinum 200
2 pills, 3 times a day
This is an Ayurvedic formulation traditionally believed to support the normal functioning of the Endocrine system and balance the female hormones.
It is an Ayurvedic formulation with potent antioxidants and flavonoids traditionally believed to support the normal functioning of the endocrine system. It is traditionally believed to balance the female hormones, reduce genital and uterine inflammation caused due to an infection, boost immunity, eliminate fatigue, increase vitality, reduce menstrual problems, such as abdominal pain and cramps, regulate menstruation, and improve vaginal health by preventing vaginal dryness.
AV VITA F
- Balances female hormones naturally by stimulating the pituitary axis and enable the body to make its own hormones.
- Reduces genital and uterine inflammation caused due to infection.
- Boosts your immunity, eliminates fatigue and increases vitality.
- Stabilizes menstrual cycle and reduces menstrual problems, such as abdominal pain and cramps.
- Maintains stamina and endurance.
- Improves vaginal health (prevents vaginal dryness).
Each capsule contains extracts of
|Saraca indica (Ashoka)||Bark||– 75 mg|
|Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra)||Bark||– 50 mg|
|Asparagus racemosa (Shatavari||Root||– 50 mg|
|Ficus racemosa (Gular)||Bark||– 50 mg|
|Woodfordia fruitcosa (Dhai)||Flower||– 30 mg|
|Pyrus malacus (Seb)||Fruit||– 30 mg|
|Dashmool (Dashmool)||Root||– 30 mg|
|Asphaltum (Shilajit)||Gum exudate||– 50 mg|
|Azadirachta indica (Neem)||Seed||– 40 mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulethi)||Root||– 50 mg|
|Piper longum (Pippali)||Fruit||– 5 mg|
One capsule two times daily.
BIO-REGULADOR OF THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
May support and contribute to healthy balance of female hormonal system.
A natural adaptogenic, traditionally believed to restore energy balance during hormonal transition periods.
HoloRam® Endokrium may stimulate the natural bio-energy processes, concerned with hormonal transitions, such as climacteric and premenstrual tension syndrome.
It may provide the required information for activation of energy balance in the hormonal transition periods.
- HoloRam® Endokrium uses the synergy of natural adaptogenics, phy-totherapics, vitamins and minerals that may promote endocrine balance. The components are
- grouped into 5 groups:
- Group I:Phytonutrients that regulate the endocrine system:Sage dried extract (Salvia of-ficinalis L.) (leaf) >2.5% rosmarinic acid 52 mg, Cimifuga dried extract (Cimifuga racemosa L. ,root) >2,5% Triterpene glycosides 70 mg, Rosemary dried extract (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) (leaves) >2% rosmarinic acid 22 mg, Red clover dried extract (Trifolium pretense L.) (herb) >20% Isoflavones 18 mg, Dried Angelica (Angelica archangelica L.) (root) 13 mg, Yarrow (Achilea millefolium L.) (herb) >0.02% chamazulene 4 mg, Fennel dried extract (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) (fuit) >0.25% Anethol 4 mg. The micro doses of these plants drive out the pos-sible side effects and reinforce among them for the synergetic positive effect against the suffocation, sweating, mood and metabolic alterations accompanying the hormonal transi-tion syndromes.
- Group II: Adaptogenics and nutritional preparations: Maca dried extract (Lepidium mey-enii Walp.) (root) ratio 4:1) 79mg,
- Group III: Adaptogenics and nutritional preparations: Maca dried extract (Lepidium mey-enii Walp.) (root) ratio 4:1) 79mg, Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tannins) 18mg; Ashwagandha o Witania dried extract (Withania somnífera, root, 1,5% withanolides) 13mg. They act on the vital energy, the global energy balance, the regulation of the nervous system and favor the adaptation to the stress, producing changes in the neuro-immune endocrine system, present through-out the hormonal transitions.
- Group IV: Amino acids: L-Proline 30mg, L-Aspartic Acid 18mg, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 13 mg, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 13 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 9mg, L-Tyrosine 4mg. They promote the neuroendocrine balance providing the information of the precursor of the brain neurotransmitters and essential substances for the correct function of the hypothala-mus and hypophyseal axis, as well as in the correct answer to the stress adaptation.
- Group V: Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate (38,76% Calcium, 19,97%Phosphorus) 40mg; Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium) 15mg; Zinc gluconate (14,34% zinc) 10mg; Copper gluconate (13,88% copper) 1mg; Manganese gluconate (11,42% manganese) 0,5mg. They provide the essential information for the regulation of the enzymatic and endocrine func-tions which are altered during the periods of hormonal transition.
- Group VI: Metabolic Regulators: Adenosine 5′-monophosphate (AMP) 1mg; Sodium hya-luronate 1mg.
- Group VII. Phospholipids and Vitamins: Beta-carotene (>10% beta-carotene) 14,4mg; Soy lecithin (Glycine soja, values: phosphatidylcholine 18-25% phosphatidylethanolamine 10-16%, phosphatidylinositol 14-19%) 10mg; Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate 50% vitamin E, 500-600 I.U./g) 7,2mg, Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (Vitamin B6, 63,82 pyridoxine) 0,66mg; Thia-mine hydrochloride hlc (Vitamin B1, 78,67 thiamin) 0,42mg; Folic acid (pteroylmonoglu-tamic acid) 0,1mg. They balance the nervous and mood systems in the endocrine and im-mune areas.
- The components of HoloRam® Endokrium have been carefully selected for their synergic effects on the endocrine regulation, which has a high importance in the clusters of symptoms linked with hormonal changes. Each one of their components has a systemic ac-tion that involves the harmonic regulation of essential functions for maintenance of energy homeostasis and its impact on metabolism and neuro-vascular regulation.
- It acts in favor of the glandular functions, including the neuro-vegetative and metabolic changes underlying menopause and the pre-menstrual syndrome.
60 capsules of 580 mg
1 capsule, twice a day, best before breakfast and dinner, or according to a specialist´s advice.
It is a vibrational homeopathic remedy specifically designed for menopause. It is traditionally believed to help the body cope with the decrease in female hormones secreted by the ovaries.
C44 Meno Formula (C44 Menopease Formula) is specifically designed for menopause and contains vibrational homeopathic remedies traditionally believed to help the body cope with decrease in female hormones secreted by the ovaries.
- Chamomilla 3X
- Cimicifuga Racemosa 12X
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 12X
- Lachesis Mutus 16X
Potentized Bioenergetic Impressions of:
Ovary 6X; Estrogen 12X.
This natural supplementary product contains resonance homeopathic ingredients traditionally believed to support the reproductive organs by administering Sarcodes (bioenergetic imprints) of archetypal functions in an attempt to remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and balance the hormone levels.
Aids in rebalancing natural hormone balance in cases of PMS, menopause and hot flashes.
- Aletris Farinosa 2X
- Cimicifuga Racemosa 3X
- Sepia 3X
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 3X
- Helonias Dioica 3X
- Oophorinum (Ovary) 3X
- Pituitary 3X
- Uterus 3X
- Ignatia Amara 6X
- Lachesis Mutus 8X
This product contains vital amino acids that are traditionally believed to stimulate the endocrine and nervous tissues to restore themselves and remove the imbalances that cause perimenopausal symptoms.
Ovarian Complex 90 capsules
- Fish liver oil (vitamin A) 500 IU
- d- alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) 30 IU
- Ovarian tissue (lyophilized) 100.0
- Uterus tissue (lyophilized) 100.0
- Damiana 15.0
- Zinc (aspartate) 15.0