What is Oral Herpes?
Oral herpes, also called cold sores or fever blisters, is a painful infection that occurs on the lips, mouth, and the surrounding areas. It can affect the mouth in general and produce stomatitis and affect the gums producing gingivitis.
Should you see a Doctor for Oral Herpes?
Yes. You must definitely see your doctor as he will be able to diagnose you properly and decide what line of treatment will be necessary.
- Types of Human Herpes Virus
- HHV 1 – Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV 1)
- HHV 2 – Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV 2)
- HHV 3 -Herpes Zoster Virus (VZV)
- HHV 4 – Ebstein Barr Virus (EBV)
- HHV 5 – Cytomegolovirus (CMV)
- HHV 6 – Human B-cell Lymphotrophic
- HHV 7 – Causes Symptoms Similar to the HHV-6
- HHV 8 – It is a Type of Rhadinovirus
Is Oral Herpes Contagious?
Yes. It is highly contagious and spreads even by casual contact. It can also be spread sexually and hence an infected person should be careful not to get very intimate with others.
How Common is Oral Herpes?
It is pretty common and is found to attack more than 50% of the population at some point or the other in life.
What Causes Oral Herpes?
Oral herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus 1 mostly; however, Herpes simplex virus 2 can also cause it.
What are the symptoms of Oral Herpes?
Initially, an oral herpes outbreak may appear as an irritated area. This can be accompanied by burning, itching, or tingling in the region where the herpes outbreak will eventually appear. When left untreated, the appearance of a cold sore, or a cluster of very small fluid filled blisters, is usually what occurs next during an oral herpes flare up.
– A beautiful melange of time-tested resonance homeopathic medicines and homotoxological remedies so as to stimulate the immune system to heal itself following nature’s laws.
Symptoms caused by HSV 1 infection (HSV 1 is known to affect the following areas of the body.)
After reviewing the following data you are now in a position to take an informed decision. We hope you make the right choice and we will be with you on your journey to recovery. Please get in touch with any of our Doctors if you need any further information.
To regain your life and freedom CLICK HERE!