Biogetica is truly delighted to present SpiruLiva, a synergistic blend of pure organic Spirulina with Astaxanthin that has been specially formulated to maximize your Nutrition and Health.
Spirulina has gained a tremendous following from those interested in health and wellness across the globe. It is a micro algae that is now known to be one of the most nutrient dense superfoods on the planet.
What makes Spirulina and Astaxanthin Beneficial for You?
Spirulina has demonstrated numerous health benefits and most of these benefits are attributed to phycocyanin- an active wonder molecule, which is considered to be the main wow factor within it. So, it is mainly phycocyanin(the antioxidant pigment that also confers the characteristic blue green colour to spirulina) that gives Spirulina its immune boosting, free radical scavenging, lipid peroxidation, liver protecting, enzyme enhancing, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying powers. Most Spirulina, however, only contains about 5 to 10% of phycocyanin. Biogetica over the years has used enhanced natural processes to develop a spirulina that consistently has over 20% phycocyanin, which means that you get the best source of nutrition to boost your health and wellness. We believe that this will make a difference that you can feel daily!
The other natural ingredient in our product is Astaxanthin, also sourced from micro-algae. This reddish pigment is the most supreme form of antioxidants out there, as it has been indicated to be at least 10 to 100 times more potent than carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene and almost 500 times better than Vitamin E. Moreover, it also known to cross the blood-brain and blood-retina barriers, thereby, protecting the brain and eye cells from free radical damage.
We, at Biogetica take it one step further. Our quality of astaxanthin is cultured with patented processes that have potentially upped its effectiveness over 300% in comparison to synthetic sources of astaxanthin often found in the marketplace.
10 Proven Benefits of Spirulina and Astaxanthin
There have been numerous studies conducted on spirulina to confirm the potential benefits that this superfood has been claimed to possess: Some of the research studies have shown that Spirulina:
- Reduces systolic and diastolic blood pressure and has a hypolipemic effect on total cholesterol and LDL levels. 1
- Prevents the development of atherosclerosis by reducing oxidative stress. 2
- Protects the liver against toxicity induced by environmental and industrial pollutants. 3
- Exerts a neuroprotective effect and prevents neurotoxicity and oxidative stress associated with the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases like parkinson’s. 4
- Prevents skeletal muscle damage under exercise induced oxidative stress and increases muscle endurance. 5
- Demonstrates protective effects towards allergic rhinitis by modulating immune functions and inhibiting inflammatory cells (cytokines) responsible for allergic responses. 6
- Exhibits antiviral activity against herpes simplex virus type 2. 7
- Possesses anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-arthritic effects. 8
- Exhibits chemo-protective and radio-protective properties. 9
- Enhances humoral and cell-mediated immune functions thus improving disease resistance potential. 10
Research on Astaxanthin has reported the following:
Together, the two make a potent and powerful daily supplement for total body health. Our product, SpiruLiva will potentially detoxify, alkalize, nourish and rejuvenate your body and immunity like few other natural substances on the planet can.
How is Our SpiruLiva Different From Other Spirulina Products in the Market?
We believe our SpiruLiva to be way beyond any Spirulina on the market owing to the following attributes we have enhanced after years of research:
- High Phycocyanin content that is achieved naturally within the entire algae and not via extracts.
- Synergistic blending with naturally occurring Astaxanthin that enables the nutrients within Spirulina to be transported more efficiently within the cells and also past the blood brain barrier.
- SpiruLiva enables total body health right at your cellular level as Spirulina and Astaxanthin are both potent free radical scavengers and singlet oxygen extinguishers. Moreover, these natural ingredients are readily absorbed since they are bioavailable throughout your entire body.
- SpiruLiva packs over 100 vital micronutrients ranging from vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, essential fatty acids and trace minerals. These nutrients are all essential to your wellbeing.
- Our green superfood works towards alkalizing and rejuvenating your body by eliminating all toxic infiltration.
- Both Spirulina and Astaxanthin potentially work best at quelching inflammation and boosting immunity.
- SpiruLiva contains the most powerful and natural sources of organic Spirulina and Astaxanthin. The Spirulina blended in our product has been tested and received certifications from various authorities including the USDA Organic, OCIA Organic, Ecocert Organic, Naturland Organic & GRAS. Moreover, our spirulina variety is the only USP Verified & California Proposition 65 approved. The Astaxanthin ingredient is also cultivated in a strictly controlled environment, to ensure its quality and purity and has been tested to have a 329% higher ORAC value than other commonly used synthetic Astaxanthins.
- Most of the naturally grown Spirulina is known to be contaminated with high heavy metal levels due to its ability to link to heavy metals during cultivation. However, our source of Spirulina undergoes rigorous tests for quality control and to ensure that it is free of possible contaminants including heavy metals, microorganisms, chemicals, GMO solvents, toxins, radioactive materials, etc.
Heavy Metal Slayer
Spirulina’s active constituents are assumed to chelate toxic heavy metals like mercury, lead, and aluminium within the blood and aid in their expulsion from the cellular systems of the body.
Antidote to Radioactive stress
Comprehensive Clinical studies have identified spirulina’s capability to attach to heavy radioactive isotopes and expel them from the system. Spirulina has also shown to protect from gamma radiation.
Brain and Eye Health Tonic
Some evidence suggests that Astaxanthin has a unique ability to cross the blood-brain and blood-retina barrier making it a valuable resource in neutralizing unstable free radicals in the eyes and brain. This potential indigenous property highlights its use in nourishing, repairing and maintaining brain cells and improving memory, cognitive performances and vision.
Healthy and Younger looking skin
Studies indicate that Spirulina and astaxanthin are powerful antioxidants and thus help your skin look vibrant, youthful, and healthy by resisting the two biggest healthy skin foes: oxidative stress and inflammation. Spirulina supplies the essential nutrients for healthy skin while astaxanthin fights the free radicals and inflammation that make skin age faster. Both of them synergistically fight off the degenerative changes that lead to most skin issues like acne, wrinkles, age spots, and reduction in skin elasticity.
Enhanced Cellular Health of the Body
Spirulina’s rich and dense nutrient profile complements the powerful antioxidant properties of astaxanthin. Together they work at the grass root level to restore, improve and optimize cellular health. Healthy cells are imperative for vitality and optimum functioning of the body, as they make up every organ and facet of the human being.
Improved Levels of Immunity
Several studies have highlighted that daily consumption of spirulina and astaxanthin improve humoral and cellular immunity levels making the body more resilient to bacterial, fungal and bacterial infections.
Enhanced Cardiovascular Functions
Both spirulina and astaxanthin have shown that they help lower blood pressure, decrease lipids and improve circulation in the various clinical studies conducted.
Stronger Muscles and a Healthier Musculoskeletal System
Spirulina’s active constituents have reported to increase endurance, improve muscle strength and protect the joints from oxidative stress and free radical damage.
Foil Free Radical Destructive Effects
Both spirulina and astaxanthin are potent free radical scavengers. They span across the body and pull out free radicals that cause oxidative stress. Free radicals, which are toxic byproducts of oxygen metabolism, are highly unstable reactive molecules that impede cellular health. They try to bind to neighbouring cells by stealing their electrons and start a chain reaction slowly destroying cells throughout the body. They have been found to be a root cause of nearly every possible chronic and degenerative disease.
Weaken Inflammation Biomarkers
Inflammation is another degenerative agent found at the core of many chronic diseases. It attacks health at the cellular level by disrupting cellular signaling and their ability to communicate with each other. Both spirulina and astaxanthin have shown to reduce CRP (C-reactive protein) levels, the biomarker used to measure inflammation levels in the body.
Reduce Acid Levels in the Body
Spirulina is a potent alkalinizing superfood that lessens acidity levels within the body. An acidic body state is more vulnerable to disease and poor health. Imbalanced alkaline levels create a toxic environment for cells and interfere in their functioning.
Supply Power Packed Cellular micronutrients
Spirulina contains over 100 essential micronutrients ranging from vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and trace minerals, all in dense form. Its vast nutrient profile provides your cells and bodily systems the essential nutrients they need for optimal health.
Hence, Biogetica at the forefront in natural healthcare innovations proudly presents SpiruLiva-superior in quality and efficacy with a leading edge amongst all the spirulina variants available in the market.