HoloRam Equilife promotes the natural mechanisms involved in the restoration of altered homeostasis and favors the conservation and strengthening of the harmonious balance of the biological systems. It promotes natural mechanisms that work on energy imbalances and restore homeostasis. It is specifically designed to activate the chi or vital energy, favoring its assimilation, preservation and circulation in the body.
- Angelica, Burdock, Haritaki, Ginseng ( Panax ginseng CA Meyer ) 20.93 mg, Eleutherococcus, Ashwagandha, lemon balm, Salvia, Shiitake, Reishi, Fluid extract of Maca, Fluid extract of Salvia, Fluid extract of Lemon balm,Ffluid extract of Eleutherococcus, Fluid extract of Angelica, essential Oil of Lemon balm, bitter Chamomile, Essential oil of Salvia, Angelica essential Oil, absolute Alcohol, Glycerin and Water.
- Group I: Adaptogens older: Ginseng and Eleutherococcus are recognized world over for their revitalizing systemic effects
- Group II Ayurvedic Adaptogens: Ashwagandha Withania somnifera, Terminalia chebula, and Haritaki, have been the main pillars of Ayurvedic tradition. They may balance multiple physiological functions.
- Group III HOther herbal adaptogens: Angelica, Burdock, lemon balm and sage. They may act as conductors for supporting vital energy systems.
- Angelica : It may assist in cases of anxiety, insomnia, poor appetite, hiposecretoras dyspepsia, flatulence, hepatobiliary dyskinesia, gastrointestinal spasms, gastroenteritis, enterocolitis, irritable bowel syndrome, bronchitis, asthma, headaches, dysmenorrhea, hypertension and coronary artery disease. Both the roots and leaves of Angelica are involved in the development of famous complex formulas such as Benedictine and Chartreuse. Burdock may posses choleretic, antiseptic, depurative, sudorific, hypoglycemic, analgesic, vulnerary and diuretic properties .
- Melisa- It may possess rejuvenating properties. It is also known as the "Elixir of Life" and is traditionally used for its sedative, analgesic, antispasmodic, neuromuscular, carminative, choleretic, digestive, appetizing, antiseptic, antiviral and healing properties.
- Salvia- It comes from the Latin word, "salvare", which means "cure". It may possess antibacterial, healing, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-diarrheal, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, relaxing, diuretic, carminative, antiperspirant and vulnerary properties.
- Group IV. Adaptogens: Maca, reishi and shiitake
- Maca is a unique amino acid composed of minerals that may strengthen the metabolic balance. Given its ability to survive extreme weather conditions, it provides adaptogenic information to combat stress.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi and shitake mushrooms are recognized for their medicinal value, in addition to their high nutritional value. Traditionally, they have been used in the Orient for their adaptogenic properties. They may increase vitality, longevity and strengthen the immune system.
- Reishi may assist the prevention and treatment of infectious, inflammatory and degenerative problems. It may be of particular value in the modulation of the immune system.
- Group V. Essential oils of lemon balm, angelica, sage and chamomile. They may add value by acting on more subtle levels of information and energy.