Life offers us a plethora of opportunities. We love the thrills and the competitiveness that our fast pace lives tender that we willingly plunge in the rat race in pursuit of whatever we intend to seek. This often leads to us being overworked , burned out, strained and overtaxed. Stress now becomes a permanent fixture with us affecting every aspect of our existence. With Stress being our new middle name, our health goes out of whack, we witness mood swings, fatigue, insomnia, lethargy, dullness and the list goes on. Although, stress is inevitable at times, how we respond or manage it largely depends on our constitution and our endurance threshold. Biogetica realizes that when the going gets tough only the tough get going and has thus formulated blends from the purest ingredients to bring balance across the 3 essential components of our being. Our methodology for mood and stress management is to harmonize the physical, energetic and informational spectra of life in order to safeguard the body from the daily barrage of physical, mental and emotional stress.
Dr’s Recommended Products
A combination of traditional Homeopathic remedies believed to relax the worn-out mind by calming the nerves and stimulating the relaxing mechanisms of the body. It also helps develop better emotional tolerance and response.
CONDITIONS for anyone under stress of any kind.
The remedy covers shock, grief, worry, sleeplessness, dreams, emotions.
DOSAGE 6 x per day if needed, reduce as improvement takes place. Give BLOOD SUGAR with it.
REACTIONS In many cases it makes the patient very sleepy. In some extreme cases, where there is deep shock, they have slept for 36 hours. When giving this remedy, the patient should be warned that desire for sleep is a reaction, due to the fact that the remedy is relaxing to tense and tired minds, and this is good. Take according to the patient’s needs. He will find his own level.
|Base 10||Base 44||Base 336|
|13 5567||110 20 22 25 28||1553927|
HOMEO ACONITE, ARNICA, IGNATIA, KALI BROM, KALI PHOS, NAT MUR, OPIUM, YIN YANG, ZINC MET. BACH CHERRY PLUM, CLEMATIS, IMPATIENCE, ROCK ROSE, STAR OF BETHLEHEM. ORGANO ADRENALIN, THYMUS.
It is an advanced resonance Homeopathic bio-energetic remedy. It is believed to stimulate sleep by relaxing your nervous system
A combination of spinal tissues Sarcodes, which in accordance to homeopathic principles of ‘like cures like’ are believed to support the normal structure and functioning of corresponding tissues.
A unique Ayurvedic formulation traditionally believed to heal stress. The herbal extract possesses anxiolytics, anti-stress and adaptogenic properties and may help stabilize moods and balance various factors responsible for stress.
1) Mild to moderate clinical anxiety. A mild case of mixed anxiety depression will gate relief from symptoms within 3 weeks. The patient should take the drug of minimum 6 months to have complete relief.
2) Sumenta tablets are also indicated in anxiety associated with other illness like anxiety and psychosomatic illness.
3) Premenstrual syndrome,Infertility,Miscarriage or perinatal loss and during menopause.
1) Exerts anxiolytic effect
2) Exhibits sleep enhancing properties
3) Antistress -Adaptogenic and mood stabilizer
4) Neuroprotective action calms the nervous system
DOs AND DON’TS
1) Do exercise every day to make yourself feel better and to get more energy.
2) Do eat balanced meals and healthy food, and get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
3) Do take your medicine regularly. Your medicine won’t work if you only take it once in a while.
1) Don’t isolate yourself, be in touch with your loved ones and friends.
|Brahmi||Bacopa monniera||200 mg|
|Amalaki||Emblica officinalis||200 mg|
|Ashwagandha||Withania somnifera||150 mg|
|Shankhapushpi||Evolvulus alsinoides||150 mg|
|Jyotishmati||Celastrus paniculatus||150 mg|
|Arjun||Terminalia arjuna||100 mg|
|Bilva||Aegle marmelos||50 mg|
|St. John’s Wort Extract||Hypericum perforatum||22.5 mg|
|Jatamansi||Nardostachys jatamansi||20 mg|
|Tagar||Valeriana wallichii||20 mg|
AV Memvita is a combination of potent and powerful herbs, traditionally known for their nootropic, neuronutritive, neuroprotective and brain tissue rejuvenative properties. Memvita is traditionally believed to act as an adaptogenic and possesses anti stress, anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties. It is traditionally believed to help delay brain aging, helps in neuron regeneration and provides the brain with adequate blood circulation to enhance brain function.
|Each capsule contains extracts of|
|Celastrus paniculataus (Malkamgani)||Semilla||– 75 mg|
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi)||Hierba||– 100 mg|
|Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi)||Hierba||– 100 mg|
|Withania somnifera (ashwagandha)||RAÍZ||– 50 mg|
|Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi)||Stem||– 100 mg|
|Centella asiatica (Mandukparni)||Hierba||– 100 mg|
|Trikatu (Shunti, Maricha & Pippali)||– 10 mg|
AV Memvita is traditionally believed to –
1.Enhance cognitive functions, memory, concentration and recall
2.Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
3.Promote regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
4.Prevent neurode generation from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of anti-oxidants
5.Improve blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen supply to the brain
6.Improve the availability of key neurotransmitters serotonin and acetylcholine which are depleted by stress, sleep loss, poor diet and aging.
BIO-REGULATOR OF MOOD STATES LINKED TO PSYCHIC ASTHENIA.
May be useful in asthenia and low mood.
EUPHORIA is believed to act as a bio-energy regulator of neurochemical systems involved in the compensation of low mood states, especially related to anxiety, asthenia and the general decline of vital force.
It is believed to provide information for activating the precursors that regulate neurotransmission pathways, as well as neuropeptides and metabolites involved in the resolution of psychic asthenia. This is reinforced by a combination of carefully selected phytonutrients that have a calming effect on the central nervous system.
- Each 600mg capsule contains-
- Group I. Energy Biomolecules: Name of the chemical Quantity (in mg) Adenosine Triphosphate Disodium (ATP)1.5 Adenosine diphosphatedisodium (ADP) 0.15 Adenosine monophosphate (AMP) 1.5
- Group II Herbal extracts: St. John’s Wort 35 mg Hawthorn powder 60 mg, Maca 135 mg, Ginseng 80 mg, Ginkgo Biloba35 mg, St. John’s Wort 35mg,
- Group III Amino acids: L-tyrosine 20 mg, L-arginine26 mg, L-tryptophan 40 mg, L-serine 15 mg.
- Group IV Vitamins and minerals: Manganese gluconate (5.86% magnesium) 2mg, Tricalcium phosphate (38,76% calcium, 19.97% phosphorus) 5 mg.
60 cápsulas (600 mg).
Once or twice, ideally before breakfast and lunch, or as advised by your Physician.
BIO-REGULATOR OF REST AND SLEEP SYSTEMS.
It is believed to regulate the rest and sleep systems of the body. It is involved in the induction and maintenance of physiological sleep and is believed to strengthen the immune system and increase memory and learning ability. It is also believed to provide vital nutrients to bring about equilibrium in biological reactions involved in physiological sleep.
May be used to ease optimal sleep regulation.
It is believed to regulate the rest and sleep systems of the body. It is involved in the induction and maintenance of physiological sleep and is believed to strengthen the immune system and increase memory and learning ability.
It provides a multi-dimensional approach to balance the neurotransmitter systems involved in sleep. It also provides the information needed to balance biological reactions involved in physiological sleep.
It is also believed to provide vital phytonutrients, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins to bring about equilibrium in biological reactions involved in physiological sleep.
It is believed to work by:
- Providing potent natural active ingredients possesing relaxing and anxiolytic properties that work on the nervous system and carry neurotonic effect that favours natural sleep.
- Modulating the neuropeptides and neurotransmitters that control adaptive responses, favoring the physiological control of anxiety, agitation, nervousness and irritability.
- Facilitating the neurochemical processes inherent physiological sleep.
- Group I. Substrate activated micronutrients: gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 25 mg.
- Group II: phytotherapeuticss: California poppy dry (Eschscholzia californica, shoot,> 2% total flavonoids (routine)) 60 mg; Valerian dry extract (Valeriana officinalis, root,> 0.8% valerénico acid) 60 mg; Dry chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, inflorescence,> 1% apigenin-7-glucoside) 40 mg; dry passionflower (Passiflora incarnata, Top florida,> 2.5% total flavonoids (vitexin)) 20 mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: L-Tryptophan 50 mg; L-Arginine base 25 mg; L-Glutamine 25 mg; L-Ornithine HCL 25 mg
- Group IV. Vitamins and minerals: Magnesium Malate (≥ 20% magnesium) 50 mg; Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 10 mg; Vitamin B8 (Inositol) 100 mg; Niacin (Nicotinamide) 15 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5′-phosphate) 1.4 mg; Folic acid (pteroilmonoglutámico) 0.2 mg.
Inositol, California poppy, Valerian, magnesium malate, Chamomile, gamma-aminobutyric acid, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine HCl, Passionflower, Niacin, Zinc gluconate, Vitamin B6, folic acid, Anti-caking agent and sheath (Pullulan).
PranaMana stimulates the production and distribution of healthy, biological energy. It is aimed at preventing and correcting energy imbalances that affect the quantity, quality and/or distribution of energy in the body.
- Group I Amino acids: L-Serine 200 mg L-Glutamine 200 mg of citrulline malate 50 mg, 20 mg.
- Group II Regulators oxidative processes: coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 10 mg,
- Group III Vitamins and Minerals: Zinc gluconate (14:35% zinc), manganese gluconate (11:42% manganese) 2 mg.
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day in the morning, before breakfast Or as advised by your physician.
Prana Mana is believed to stimulate the production and distribution of healthy, biological energy. It is aimed at preventing and correcting energy imbalances that affect the quantity, quality and/or distribution of energy in the body.
Disturbances in the Energy spectrum is the first layer of resistance against any type of therapy and is directly correlated to a dysfunction in the production of energy at the mitochondrial level.
PranaMana is believed to be a bioregulator that fights Asthenia, and weakness induced by physical or psychological stress, often associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
It is believed to prevent the accumulation of ammonium and also promotes its elimination, by activation of the Uric acid cycle.
It is also believed to provide the micronutrients necessary for the Krebbs cycle, thus facilitating the production of cellular energy.
It is also involved in the transfer of energy from mitochondria to the cytoplasm.
The result is an overall increase in energy reserves, essential for a healthy lifestyle.
Prana Mana is believed to facilitate a synergistic action to increase and regulate energy through:
Activation of the Krebbs cycle with the consequent stimulation of cellular respiration and production of electrons.
Activation of energy transfers between the mitochondria and cytoplasm (via Ornithine citrulline).
Activation of Urea (via citrullinecycle).
Protection of the intestinal mucosa, to aid the absorption of amino acids, vitamins and the essential energy balance micronutrients.
Induction of the enzymatic processes essential for repairing cell damage through activated co-factors, Zinc and Manganese.
Increase of the energy potential in the central nervous system (via synthesis of sphingolipids and phophatylserine, from serine).
Promotion of energy reserves through hepatic glycogen regulation and the reservoirs of energy in striated muscle, where the glutamine prevents catabolism, thus promoting muscle repair.
Enabling Cardio-protective effect: Activation of energy reserves of the heart muscle, via citrulline malate and Coenzyme Q10.
The synergistic activation produced by PranaMana is the result of a combination of carefully selected amino acids, enzymes and minerals critical for production of energy at the cellular level and in complex organic systems such as the small intestine, the liver, striated muscle and the brain.
BIO-CONTROL OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
May be useful to support natural systems related to stress regulation.
It is a nutritional supplement that is traditionally believed to support the natural systems related to stress regulation. It helps maintain the natural mechanisms that regulate the adaptive response to different types of stress and promotes harmonious adaptation to the changing demands of the physical and emotional environment.
Equilibrium is believed to regulate the adaptive response to different types of stress.
It is a master blend of adaptogens and energy regulators of the autonomic nervous system, Central nervous system and the natural systems, which have been energetically activated to promote smooth adjustment to the changing demands of the physical and emotional environment.
Adaptogens are substances derived from phyto-therapeutic extract and are believed to activate the ability to stimulate the biological adaptive responses to stress.
This substrate is biophysically activated to carry the information corresponding to the balance of central neurotransmission of the neurovegetative laterality and response systems of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary and Adrenal glands.
HoloRam Equilibrium is believed to promote:
1. The balance of Nervous system to adapt to demanding conditions.
2. The energy response to exogenous and endogenous stress generators.
3. The mechanisms of endocrine adaptation to stress.
4. Energy Control axis regulation of biorhythms epifisis- a system governed by the Hypothalamus.
5. Restoration of the nervous energy regulation, central and autonomic nervous systems, as well as response to the demands of the biofield, involving psycho-neuro-endocrine regulation
. 6. A mild sedative action
- Group I. phytotherapeuticss : Green tea extract mist ( Thea sinensis leaf, > 20 % total polyphenols ) 94 mg Aloe vera dry extract ( Aloe vera pulp de las hojas ) 70 mg, powder Celidonia ( Chelidonium majus L., shoot, > 0.6 % total alkaloids expressed as chelidonia ) 42 mg, powder lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis L., leaf, > 1% rosmarínico acid ) 36 mg, powder Valerian ( Valeriana officinalis L., > 0.17% fatty sesquiterpénicos expressed valerénico as acid ) 26 mg, Hypericum extract mist ( Hypericum perforatum L. shoot, > 0.3 % hypericin ) 26 mg, powder Thyme ( Thymus vulgaris L., hojas and flowers RETURN > 1.2% essential oil ) 21 mg powder Ginseng ( Eleutherococcus senticosus, root ) 18 mg, Epilobio ( Epilobium parviflorum, shoot, > 1% total flavonoids ( hiperósido ) ) 16 mg, California poppy extract mist ( Eschscholzia californica, shoot, > 2% flavonoids Total ( routine ) ) 4 mg .
- Group II . Amino acids: L – Serine 21 mg .
- Group III . Vitamins and minerals : magnesium gluconate ( 5.86 % magnesium ) 26 mg silicon dioxide and 0.4 mg .
60 cápsulas (500 mg).
Take 1 or 2 a day, preferably before breakfast and dinner, Or as advised by your physician.