The Human Papillomavirus is a pandemic that is spreading across the globe. Health authorities estimate that over 79 million Americans have HPV, and this number continues to rise.
The medical community tends to downplay the infection, stating that it is almost always cleared by the body on its own. However, this is only true when your immune system is working at full capacity, as this infection is responsible for 70% of cervical cancers among women, 63% of penile cancers, 90% of anal cancers, and 72% of oropharyngeal carcinomas in men. India is estimated to have over 132,000 cervical cancer cases each year, and 74,000 deaths. This accounts for about one-third of all cervical deaths worldwide. In India, the lifetime risk for cervical cancer is 2.5 percent. The death rate is 1.4 percent.
These surprising facts mean that you should treat HPV immediately and without delay in order to prevent harming yourself or your loved ones. Please tell us more about HPV:
What is HPV Infection?
The Human Papillomavirus is a virus that has over 100 types. Of these, 40 are transmitted by unprotected sexual contact. Due to the increased immunity of the body, symptoms are treated by the body and patients may not even be aware that they have been infected. The virus can affect the genitals as well as your mouth and throat. Even if you have few sexual partners and are sexually active, HPV is so common that most people will contract it.
It is therefore important to maintain a healthy level of immunity in order to be able to handle the correct diet, foods, and supplements for HPV along with maintaining good hygiene and taking preventative measures.
Doctors and researchers agree that the best way to get rid of HPV is by boosting your immune system. Surprisingly, conventional medicine does not offer any immunity boosters and instead, vaccines are promoted as a preventative measure.
What if you are already infected or over the age limit, or unable to tolerate the horrendous side effects of the vaccine?
There are also other ways to increase your immunity, and possibly make your body eliminate the virus. Food and lifestyle changes will be key to the transformation. Here are some popular and seemingly legitimate ways to achieve this result:
- Food: Diet is important because nutritionists from around the globe agree that certain foods can enhance healing and may improve your general well-being. Below, we’ll talk about different food options. However, if you would like a custom diet plan made based on your constitution, likes, and dislikes, please email our resident nutritionist at [email protected].
- Time-tested herbs: There are a number of herbs that have been tested in clinical trials for their anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. These herbs could provide your body with an extra boost when dietary changes fail. Herbs such as Hypericum Mysorense and Withania Somnifera as well as nutraceuticals like Echinacea and AHCC and homeopathy such as HPV nodes have demonstrated specific immune-boosting qualities that could play a crucial role in bolstering the body against foreign invasion. For more information about these specific ingredients, click here.
HPV Diet Recommendations
Diet to prevent HPV
You become stronger through your diet and it helps with the healing process. It has been proven that beta-carotene and folic acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and vitamin C can improve your immunity and help you resist viral transmission.
Include the following foods in your diet for strength and protection:
- Consume cruciferous veggies such as kale, mustard, watercress, and turnips. Also, cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower. They produce folic acids that are superior to synthetic folic acids available in pills.
- Vegetables like sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, squash, and tomatoes are high in beta-carotene, which is good for HPV patients. This red-orange pigment is converted by the body into vitamin A which aids in fighting HPV.
- Folic acid is found in many foods, including beans, cereals fortified with folic acids, asparagus, oranges, and strawberries, as well as in certain vegetables.
- Vitamin C is found in many foods, including oranges, papaya, red and yellow bell peppers as well as kale, broccoli, kiwi, and berries. It is also present in kiwi and kiwi.
- Green tea, spinach, peaches, and berries are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, which help fight free radicals.
- Astragalus (also known as goldenseal root), Coriolis versicolor (mushroom), Olive Leaf Extract, Hypericum Mysorense, AHCC Green Tea Extract Curcuma Longa Thuja occidentalis Echinacea and Monolaurin, are among the most popular and effective ingredients. They have been tested in clinical trials for their effectiveness to boost immunity, fight infections and possibly prevent virus progression. Click here for more information about these adaptable and wonderful herbs.
Avoid the following:
- If you consume a lot of highly processed food like Diet Coke, fast foods, and donuts, your immune system may suffer. Junk food is nutritionally deficient. It may make you feel full, but it does not give your immune system the nutrients that it needs to protect and function properly.
- Avoid or reduce alcohol consumption
- Avoid or limit coffee consumption.
- Warts have long been treated with dandelion. Apply the milk of the dandelion cut end two to three times per day to the warts.
- Tea tree and thuja oil are said to be antibacterial and can provide relief when combined with carrier oils. Originally, thuja was an Ayurvedic medicine that has been used for centuries to treat warts.
It is important to have a strong immune system in order to fight the HPV virus. It is essential to have a strong immune system in order to fight the HPV virus. Biogetica’s immune boost protocols combine homeopathic remedies with evidence-based natural products to help empower your immune system. Our protocols use evidence-based herbs such as:
- Hypericum mysorense
Clinical trials have shown that this herb is antiviral and immune-boosting. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. This is an important herb in the patented Hyperisince formula, which was developed to boost your immune system.
Turmeric is so widely used in traditional medicine, it can be used to treat diseases of the skin, blood, brain, and heart. It also helps with nerves. Clinical trials have demonstrated that the bio-constituent in this rhizome is able to slow abnormal cell growth, improve immune function, and reduce virus load.
- Shiitake Mushrooms
Shiitake mushroom is also promoted as a potential cure for HPV-proliferative diseases. AHCC (active hexose correlated compounds) derived from this mushroom could potentially strengthen the body’s immune response after being subjected to a clinical trial by The University of Texas Health Science Center.
This powerful adaptogen has been used in traditional healing to boost the immune system. According to ongoing research, Astragalus has antibacterial, antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also boosts the immune system, is antioxidant, and inhibits cell proliferation.
Echinacea has been used for centuries to treat common colds. However, recent studies have shown that it can be beneficial in treating other illnesses such as fungal, bacterial, and viral infections. The herb also has anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating, and laxative effects.
- Homeopathic Nosodes
The benefits of using nosodes to treat infections and inflammations have been well documented in numerous studies, which shows that homeopathy is a science that has advanced. Nosodes are derived from viral or bacteria cultures and carry the molecular fingerprints of pathogenic agents. These attenuations, according to homeopathic research, act as oral vaccinations by boosting the body’s immune system.
The followings are just a few herbs and homeopathic ingredients in our Full Spectrum Wartex and DSPL Cellular Health Kits. Our protocols consist of a synergistic combination of nutritional supplements and botanical extracts with bioenergetic homeopathic medicine.
Consult our doctors to learn more about the health regimens we offer or to receive expert advice on how to eliminate your HPV. Our doctors are now available 24/7 at www.biogetica.com.