Imagine regaining the life that you once enjoyed. Do you remember feeling free and confident? You must read and implement this page immediately if you want to regain that feeling of freedom.
This page is divided into four sections. We hope that you will find the information on this page helpful in reclaiming your health and freedom through a combination of diet, lifestyle, and supplements.
- What you need to Know about Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Herbs and supplements that have been studied to determine their effects on the structure of the trigeminal nervous system and should therefore be included in your diet
- What to Eat for TN
- Avoiding Foods in a Diet to Prevent TN
Does diet help in reducing TN pain? Food is medicine, and there’s no disputing that. You are what you eat. Your food choices will have a significant impact on your health. There are no clinically validated dietary guidelines for Trigeminal Neuralgia. However, avoiding natural stimulants is the best way to treat a hypersensitive nervous system. When dealing with trigeminal nerve pain, it is important to include foods that promote the regeneration and proper function of your nervous system.
What you should know about TN
The eroded sheath surrounding the trigeminal nervous system is one of many causes for this painful condition.
Patients usually suffer from TN that is either typical or atypical depending on their pain.
- Typical The majority of patients experience random, but very troubling, episodes of pain in the same area, triggered by simple activities like chewing, brushing, etc. or touching a trigger on the face.
- Atypical Patients complain of a dull ache or an inflamed feeling in any part of their face. They may also suffer from sharp shooting pains, which can make the situation worse. The pain is not usually triggered by a particular area, and it only gets worse over time.
Food can be a key factor in determining the outcome of a condition like eroded nerve sheaths.
You should be aware that food alone will not help restore the nerve’s functionality. Instead, you must supplement your diet with natural remedies that can have a positive impact on your condition. This can be helped by many natural herbs, as well as advanced homeopathy such as sarcodes.
In an independent study, “a group of doctors reported that Trigeminal Neuralgia sufferers achieved an overall reduction in pain intensity and attack frequency of more than 60% using Natural Remedies.” 1
A review of MVD and Gamma Knife procedures found that only 44% (of the TN patients) who chose the expensive and complicated Gamma Knife procedure lived a pain-free life!
Trigeminal Neuralgia is a painful condition that can be easily diagnosed. However, other conditions may mimic the symptoms of TN.
Other conditions that can cause facial pain include:
- Dental infections or oral surgery
- Migraine or Cluster headaches
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Joint pain in the lower jaw
- Temporal arteritis
- Trauma to the nerves in the face or facial injury
- Sinus Cavity Complications
Trigeminal Neuralgia occurs rarely in people younger than 40. It is important to rule out any other condition, as the treatment for different types of pain can differ.
For a Trigeminal Neuropathy diagnosis, you can contact our team of highly qualified doctors who are available to help you 24/7.
The following herbs, supplements, and homeopathy have been studied to determine their effects on the structure of the trigeminal nervous system and should therefore be included in your diet.
The Biogetica team has been helping patients with TN for many years. Our doctors are the best in the industry at understanding the different aspects of this horrible disease.
Globally, the following supplements, herbs, and homeopathy have been studied for TN. The laws of each country are different, and only certain countries recognize these treatments as TN treatments. These natural supplements and herbal remedies can only be used in countries that don’t consider them medicine. No medical claims can be made unless the FDA of this particular country determines that they are valid.
Natural remedies have been listed that have proven to be effective in peer-reviewed research. The FDA is the only body that can assess effectiveness and only in their country.
- Hypericum, also known as St John’s wort: According to research, hypericum can have a long-lasting antihyperalgesic action by reducing the activity of inflammatory pathways that transmit neuropathic and inflammatory pain. 3
- Aconite Clinical observation has shown that aconite is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and sedative. It may be useful in treating neuropathic pains. 4
- Bacopa Monnieri: The herb has strong anti-inflammatory properties and is rejuvenating. Clinical trials have shown positive results for chronic pain management. 5
- Valerian Officinalis: In an in vivo study, a combination of hypericum valerian and kava significantly reduced orofacial discomfort, with results superior to carbamazepine at the neural conductor level and inflammation levels. 6
Here are some herbs whose therapeutic properties have been clinically proven. Our doctors have delved deep into all medical disciplines to create our groundbreaking, all-natural kits. These are designed to tackle the root cause and bring you back to health and freedom. Our unique multidisciplinary kits combine three distinct disciplines, including traditional ayurvedic herbal remedies, advanced resonance homeopathy, and ground-breaking nutraceuticals, all designed to promote health and freedom for our patients.
For optimum nerve health, our doctors recommend the Delivery Kit with OM13 formula. This kit was carefully formulated using evidence-based herbs, homeopathic sarcodes, and nerve nutrients. Each ingredient is included in order to fulfill a specific role within the protocol.
- Included are herbs that have been proven to boost immunity, improve nerve function, and strengthen nerves.
- The nerves are nourished by nutritional supplements.
- Sarcodes, which are imprints of archetypal functions, are used by the body as a reminder to begin utilizing nutrition in order to create the myelin layer and prevent the trigeminal nervous system from firing on any impulse.
You can discuss the benefits of our protocol at any time with one of our doctors by clicking on this. You can also get a Diet Plan customized for you, based on the specifics of your case, your constitution, eating habits, and current condition.
What to Eat for TN
Healthy foods include:
- Immunity Booster
- Fight Inflammation
- Rejuvenate Nerves
- Stop the formation of radical groups
The best foods for this condition would be those that are rich in natural antioxidants and also have immune-boosting properties. Monounsaturated fats, magnesium, vitamins C, B, and E, as well as monounsaturated oils, are the best foods to choose from since they boost your immunity and rejuvenate damaged and worn-out nerves.
Some of the best foods to eat include:
- Brown rice and cooked vegetables like artichokes and asparagus, as well as chards, lettuce, collards, and spinach.
- Intake of excess saturated fats prevents the body from repairing nerve damage in the face.
- These foods are high in vitamins and minerals that boost the immune system and nourish nerves.
Here are some more helpful tips…
- You can eat a majority of raw foods or 75% raw and 25% vegan.
- If you can’t find alkaline drinking water, then drink spring water.
- Vegetable juice should be consumed daily, or as much as possible. The nerves will be repaired by eating real and living food (fruits and vegetables, raw foods).
Foods to avoid in a diet for TN
- You should avoid foods that can cause a sensation of heat, such as salsa, chili, and hot sauce, or cold, like mint, sweetness, and sourness, because they may stimulate the trigeminal nervous system and trigger pain.
- Spices such as black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg have caused pain in some people. People with a sensitive sense of smell can experience pain after eating food that has strong odors.
- Some individuals have reported painful reactions to stimulants in coffee, tea, chocolate, and soft drinks, such as aspartame.
- Red meat, whole milk, cheese, cream, butter, chocolate, candies, snacks, nuts, pies, cakes, and cookies are all foods you should consume as little as possible.
- High-acidic foods (Citrus juices, tomatoes, gooseberries, etc.) This can lead to excessive mucus production. The excess mucus could exert pressure on sensitive nerves and trigger pain.
- Avoid foods that are high in saturated fats, such as butter, ghee, and coconut oil.
- Both heat packs and cold packs relax muscles. Some people find instant relief by placing ice packs on their cheeks or jaws, while others prefer hot packs.
- Herbal teas are also believed to calm frayed nerves. Teas like chamomile, St. John’s Wort, lemon balm, and comfrey can provide relief for painful episodes.
- Avocado juice is rich in Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, and folic acid. Avocado is rich in Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, and folic acids. Carrots are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B6 as well as Vitamin B5.
- Ayurvedic medicine recommends ashwagandha oil (Withania somnifera), due to its anti-inflammatory properties, for the relief of nerve pain. The antioxidant properties of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) oil boost the immune system, and the sedative properties may calm the nervous system.
- It is believed that rosemary oil has analgesic properties which help relieve pain. Its potential nervine qualities help strengthen cranial nerves including the terminal nerve, and its antioxidant properties boost your immune system.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used to massage the area.
You can enhance the benefits of a healthy eating plan by adding natural ingredients. These have been used for centuries to relieve pain and maintain healthy nervous systems. A growing body of research is gathering evidence about the therapeutic potential that natural ingredients may possess.
A study conducted by an independent group of doctors revealed that Trigeminal Neuralgia sufferers experienced a reduction in pain intensity of over 60% and a decrease in attack frequency of more than 60% when using natural remedies.
Biogetica doctors have taken into consideration and combined the best ingredients to formulate nerve health protocols that could work by:
- Giving your body information about optimal nerve function
- Trigeminal Nerve Relief: Relieving tingling, numbness, and pain along the nerve’s path
- The protective myelin layer around your nerves can be restored
- Increased mobility and relaxation of the muscles
- Stopping your nervous system from being sensitive to triggers
- Relaxing and strengthening your nervous system
- The meridians are cleared of blockages and energy is allowed to flow freely.
Biogetica is always striving to offer holistic, natural, and comprehensive solutions to assist you on your journey to freedom and health. Our team of health professionals is available 24/7 to address any health-related concern or make customized recommendations based on your constitution. Visit www.biogetica.com to get a free consultation.