Diet to Combat Worm Infestation
In addition to taking the right medication, it is essential that you consume a balanced and nutritious diet in order to maintain optimum immune function and manage worm infestation. Avoid oily foods, spicy foods, and meats like beef, chicken, or pork. Include foods such as papaya, turmeric, and garlic.
Diet Recommendations for Worm Infestation
Helminthiasis refers to a disease caused by intestinal worms. Humans are commonly infected with roundworms. Pinworms, tapeworms, and whipworms. Worms are a major cause of morbidity in tropical regions. This can cause severe itching around the anus area, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, and vomiting, as well as anemia. Improving the immune system, maintaining proper hygiene, and eating a balanced and nutritious diet can speed up recovery.
- eliminate intestinal worms by consuming grated carrots/radish daily, on an empty stomach.
- A teaspoon of honey and unripe papaya, or the milky exudate from it is a home remedy that works for intestinal worms.
- Mixing half a cup of fruit juice with garlic cloves will kill intestinal worms.
- A glass of warm water with a teaspoon of rock salt, consumed on an empty stomach, will kill intestinal worms. Home remedies include a tablespoon of freshly ground coconut oil for breakfast and a mixture of 30 ml Castor Oil and 250 ml lukewarm lukewarm lukewarm lukewarm lukewarm lukewarm lukewarm milk about two hours later.
- Three cloves of garlic in the morning.
- Consuming probiotics, such as Lactobacillus Acidophilus in dairy yogurt, every day will prevent intestinal worm breeding.
- The fiber-rich foods like pumpkin seeds, beetroot, and flaxseeds can help eliminate intestinal parasites.
- Include blackberries and pineapple. Also, add pomegranate seeds, raw onions, and cabbage.
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid eating meats like beef, chicken, pork, and lamb until intestinal worms are treated.
- Eat only fatty foods like butter, cream, and oil, until the worms have been removed.
- To help your digestive system, avoid coffee, alcohol, and refined sugar.