Do you still experience herpes outbreaks after finishing your antiviral drug course? These drugs can make you feel nauseated and uncomfortable. You may experience headaches, nausea, and other symptoms such as diarrhea or vomiting when taking these medications. You should read and implement this information immediately if you answered yes to these questions.
Acyclovir, one of the most commonly prescribed antiviral medications to treat herpes does not cure it and many patients report additional side effects.
In contrast, research shows that the best way to combat this virus is to use herpes remedies. These are those that strengthen your immune system as well as improve your body’s defense against the virus. Traditional forms of medicine such as Ayurveda or Homeopathy consider herbs such as Hypericum, Echinacea as well as Cat’s Claw and Tinospora to be powerful antivirals.
Learn more about the clinical trials that have been conducted on these herbs as natural remedies to treat herpes. Read more
Conventional Medicines for Herpes
The main antiviral drugs that are used to treat oral and genital herpes include: These include:
- Acyclovir, also known as Zovirax or generic.
- Valacyclovir, also known as Valtrex (Valtrex), is a drug that has been used to treat valacyclovir-related infections.
- Famiciclovir (Famvir)
In severe cases, these drugs can be used either to treat the symptoms after an outbreak has begun or to suppress the outbreaks on a more-or-less continuous basis. Some doctors estimate that this is more than six outbreaks per year. These drugs are not effective when the virus is inactive or laying dormant within the nerve ganglia, waiting for the moment when your immunity levels drop to attack.
Does Herpes have a Vaccine available?
Researchers are not giving up hope of developing a Herpes virus vaccine despite previous attempts at development.
What you should know about conventional medicines for herpes:
- Herpes is not curable by any allopathic medicine. After stopping treatment, outbreaks can recur.
- The virus is not able to be fought by any allopathic drugs when it is dormant. These drugs only offer symptomatic relief.
- These drugs are most effective when taken at the first sign of symptoms.
- Herpes virus mutations have rendered these strains resistant. Patients often report that drugs such as acyclovir do not work.
- Allopathy prescribes the same drugs every time there is a herpes relapse. These powerful drugs further weaken the immune systems, making the body vulnerable to a second herpes outbreak.
- These drugs can have certain side effects, such as e.g. Acyclovir interferes in the replication of DNA by viruses. The herpes virus cannot multiply. This can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Overdosing can also cause hallucinations and seizures. In extreme cases, kidney damage may occur (due to decreased urine production).
You can speak to our expert panel of doctors. Talk to our panel of experts about this by clicking here.
There are also many natural ways to boost immunity. After all, a stronger immune system will be enough to help you fight this virus.
Cuidados Naturales Complementarios
For centuries, alternative remedies such as Ayurveda or Homeopathy have helped to improve the immune system.
- Ayurveda aims to boost your defense mechanisms, detoxify your body, and purify your skin, your blood, and your lymph.
- The homeopathic remedy is said to have advanced bioenergetic impressions in the form of a nosode that reminds your body of archetypal functions, coaxing you to function optimally.
How Do Biogetica Protocols Immune Boosters Work?
The Herpes virus is able to attack when the immune system is low. The virus is also a master geneticist and attempts to directly attack it usually result in it changing and reappearing.
Instead of attacking the virus directly, Biogetica’s revolutionary natural products potentially work by:
H-Factor nosodes: A Homeopathic preparation that contains bioenergetic imprints and is made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. A French clinical study reported that 82% of the patients taking herpes nosodes benefitted. 1
Hyperisince: A combination of various herbs including the now-famous Hypericum mysorense and Hypericum Hookerianum. Hyperisince has patent number “808/MUM/2013” published for it. It is made in India as an Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement in a GMP WHO-accredited facility. A recent study published in the peer-reviewed “International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy” reported that Hyperisince reduced nerve pain, the healing time of herpes outbreaks to one to three days, and the likelihood of future outbreaks. Over 76% of patients reported relief and over 80% of patients that took Hyperisince for 4 months or more never had another outbreak. Moreover, a majority of patients reported that the cold sore healing time and pain were lesser with Hyperisince than previously tried treatments such as Acyclovir. 2
Reginmune: This nutraceutical is a bioregulator that improves the nutritional and energy state of the body. It comprises several immune-boosting herbs such as Echinacea, Aloe vera, Cat’s Claw extract, and other essential micronutrients. Most of the ingredients used in this formulation have numerous clinical studies validating their versatile and beneficial properties.
Biogetica is a firm believer in the miraculous powers of nature and strives hard to give natural herbs the respect it deserves on the planet today. To know more about the natural immune boost products or for any other health-related query consult for free with a Biogetica Doctor now at www.Biogetica.com.
- M Jenaer, MF Henry, A Garcia, B Marichal, Evaluation of 2LHERP in preventing recurrences of genital herpes, British Homoeopathic Journal, Volume 89, Issue 4, 2000, Pages 174-177, ISSN 0007-085.
- Vijaykumar Kamat and Ritu Sandhu. Patient-reported outcomes and patient satisfaction with Hyperisince® (An Ayurvedic medicine/poly-herbal combination) in Herpes simplex. Int. J. Res. Ayurveda Pharm. 2017;8(3):52-58 http://dx.doi.org/ 10.7897/2277-4343.083143