What is a Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a virus type that can cause respiratory problems, such as influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome, and severe acute respiratory syndrome. The novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is a strain of coronavirus that was discovered in China.
The coronavirus can be divided into four groups: alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.
Coronaviruses can be transmitted to humans by the following coronaviruses:
- 229E (alpha coronavirus)
- NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
- OC43 (beta coronavirus)
- HKU1 (beta coronavirus)
The other human coronaviruses include:
- MERS-CoV is a strain of virus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (or MERS).
- SARS-CoV-2 is a novel coronavirus which causes the coronavirus diseases 2020 or COVID-19
Coronaviruses are the most common cause of illness for people in many parts of the world. These include 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1. Coronaviruses can be transmitted from animals to humans. SARS-CoV can be transmitted by civet cats to humans, and MERS-CoV by dromedary camels to humans.
Symptoms and signs
The following are some of the most common signs and symptoms.
- Falta de aliento
- Breathing difficulties
In severe cases, kidney failure or death can result from pneumonia. Symptoms of the virus can last anywhere from 1 to 14 days. The majority of people begin to experience symptoms in five to six weeks. Infected individuals may not display any symptoms, despite the virus being in their system.
How is it spread?
Humans can contract the virus when they are in contact with animals that have been infected. Transmission can occur when an infected individual’s secretions, such as the droplets from a cough, come into contact with a healthy person.
No specific treatment is available. The conventional treatments for Coronavirus include pain and fever medications that may temporarily relieve symptoms. The best way to stop the virus from spreading is by strengthening your immune system. Herbs and supplements are traditional medicines that boost the immune system. They also protect against covid.
Natural remedies to treat coronavirus
It is a natural herb that boosts immunity. The herb is thought to have antiviral properties and immune modulatory effects.
Oregano, or Origanum vulgare
It is a herb used for centuries to balance the immune system. It is believed that the herb can also ease symptoms of lung disorders.
Sage, or Salvia officinalis
This is a natural herb. It has been used in Indian and Chinese traditional medicine for its antiviral properties.
It is a natural herb that has been found to have the ability to reduce inflammation and maintain lung health. The herb is thought to have antiviral properties which help manage the human respiratory syncytial virus.
This natural herb has been found to boost immunity. The herb is thought to have antiviral properties and immunomodulatory potential.
Supplements containing herbs from traditional medicine can help boost your immune system.
Biogetica is a firm believer in holistic healing. They offer a range of natural supplements that can help boost the immune system. Before making a decision, the doctors at Biogetica research each and every ingredient in Biogetica’s products. A doctor is available to consult for free on www.biogetica.com
Reginmune is a natural immune booster designed to enhance your immune system.
- L’glutamine: Boosts the immune system. L-glutamine is also shown to modulate immune responses in studies.
- L Arginine is used to boost the immune system. It also modulates certain immune responses, according to studies.
- L – Lysine is an ingredient that has been used for centuries to boost immunity. L-Lysine can be used to boost the immune system, and even protect against viral infections.
- L’Isoleucine: Studies have shown that L-isoleucine has antiviral properties and is effective against certain virally-induced activities in cells.
- Magnesium-gluconate: It has been found that magnesium regulates respiratory functions. According to studies, magnesium is essential for normal respiratory function.
- Copper-gluconate This ingredient has been traditionally thought to regulate the function of the immune system.
- Zinc-gluconate It is believed zinc aids in the development and maintenance of immune cells, both innate and adaptive.
- Echinacea Purpurea This natural herb has been found to be an effective way to boost your immune system. The herb is thought to have antiviral properties and immunomodulatory effects.
- Aloe Vera: This natural plant’s extracts can inhibit the virus activity and help the lungs function.
You can therefore conclude that traditional medicine is able to prevent the spread of covid by boosting your immune system. By boosting your immune system, natural herbs, and supplements have been found to be an effective way to manage the virus.