Find out which natural ingredients have the best research backing them. Here is the latest HPV Research.
Imagine regaining the life that you once enjoyed. Do you remember feeling free and confident? You must read and implement this page immediately if you want to regain that feeling of freedom.
What is the severity of an HPV infection and what should be done?
HPV is now a pandemic in the United States. Health authorities estimate that over 79 million Americans have HPV, and that number is increasing. The medical community tends to downplay the infection, claiming that the body will almost always eliminate the virus by itself. However, this is only true when your immune system is working at full capacity. Otherwise, this infection is responsible for 70% of cervical cancers among women, 63% of penile cancers, 91% anal cancers, and 72% of oropharyngeal carcinomas in men. These startling statistics should make you act immediately to prevent harming yourself or a loved one.
No FDA-approved antivirals are available for HPV. Doctors and researchers agree that the best way to get rid of HPV is by boosting your immune system. Surprisingly, there are no immune boosters available in conventional medicine, and vaccines for prevention are promoted. But, what does one do if they are already infected, above the age limit, or can’t tolerate the hideous vaccine side effects? Luckily, there are other tested ways to boost your immunity and potentially make your body expel the virus. Food and lifestyle changes will be key to the transformation. Here are some popular and supposedly genuine ways to do that.
- Food: Diet is important because nutritionists from around the globe have agreed that certain foods can enhance healing and may improve your general well-being. Below, we’ll talk about different food options. However, if you would like a custom diet plan made based on your constitution, likes, and dislikes please email our resident nutritionist at [email protected].
- Time-tested herbs There are a number of herbs that have been tested in clinical trials for their antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties. These herbs could provide your body with an extra boost when diet modifications fail. Herbs such as Hypericum Mysorense and Withania somnifera as well as nutraceuticals like Echinacea and AHCC and homeopathy such as HPV nodes, have demonstrated specific immune boosting qualities that could play a crucial role in bolstering the body against foreign invasion. Click here to learn more about the specific ingredients.
Diet to Prevent HPV
Your diet will make you stronger, and help your body to fight the infection.
It has been shown that beta-carotenes and Vitamin C as well as antioxidants and vitamins can boost your immunity and help you to be more resistant to viral proliferation.
Recomendaciones de comida:
Include the following to make you strong.
- Cruciferous vegetables such as kale and mustard greens are good for you. Also, cauliflower, broccoli, turnips, cabbage, and other vegetables. They contain a much higher level of folic acids than any pills or synthetic folic acids.
- The high beta-carotene levels in vegetables like sweet potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, squash, sweet potatoes, and lettuce can be beneficial for HPV patients. This red-orange color is converted into Vitamin A by the body. Vitamin A boosts the immune system and helps fight HPV.
- Folic acid is found in cruciferous veggies, legumes, and fortified cereals. It can also be found in asparagus, eggs, strawberries, oranges, and other fruits.
- Vitamin C is the best immune booster. It can be found in oranges, papaya, berries, and kiwi. Each vitamin C is different and has alkaline or acidic properties. It is not just ascorbic acid.
- Green tea, berries, and peaches are all antioxidants that fight against free radicals. They also help to prevent abnormal cell growth.
- Vitamins and Antiviral Herbs – Astragalus (Goldenseal Root), Coriolus versicolor (Mushroom), Olive Leaf Hypericum Mysorense AHCC Green Tea Extract Curcuma longa Thuja occidentalis Echinacea Monolaurin, are among the most popular and compelling ingredients. They have been tested in clinical trials for their effectiveness in boosting immunity and fighting infections. Click here to learn more about these versatile and wonderful herbs.
- Your immune system will suffer if you eat a lot of highly processed foods, such as donuts, diet soda, and fast food meals. Junk foods lack nutrition. These foods may make you feel full, but they will not provide your immune system with the nutrients that it needs to protect and function properly.
- Alcohol consumption should be reduced or avoided
- Avoid or limit the consumption of coffee
- The Dandelion has been used for centuries to treat warts. Apply the milk obtained from the dandelion cut-end to warts twice or three times a day.
- When combined with carrier oils, tea tree, and thuja are said to have antimicrobial properties. Thuja oil is an ayurvedic treatment that is used for warts.
Biogetica’s immune booster protocols combine evidence-based natural ingredients with homeopathic remedies to give you a healthy, free life.
Our protocols use a variety of herbs that have been proven to be effective, including:
This herb is clinically proven to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties. This herb is a key ingredient in our patented Hyperisince formula that was created to boost the immune system of your body.
Turmeric is used to treat conditions that affect the skin, the lungs, the brain, the stomach, the nerves, the blood, and more. Clinical tests have shown that the active bio-constituent found in this rhizome can potentially slow down abnormal cell growth, boost the immune system, and reduce viral loads.
Shiitake mushrooms are being promoted as an alternative treatment for HPV proliferation. The AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound), derived from the mushroom in a clinical trial by The University of Texas Health Science Center’s Medical School, may have strengthened the body’s natural immune response. This is by increasing the activity of natural killer cells.
This herb is used in ancient healing methods as an immune booster. Astragalus has been found to have antiviral properties, as well as immune boosting, antioxidant, and anti-proliferative ones.
Echinacea has been used for centuries to treat common colds. However, research into this herb revealed that it can be effective against a variety of infections, including viral, fungal, and bacterial. The herb also has anti-inflammatory properties, immune-boosting properties, and laxative and analgesic effects.
Numerous studies have shown that nosodes can be used to reduce inflammations and infections. Nosodes can be prepared using viral or bacterial culture and contain molecular imprints from the pathogenic agent. According to homeopathic research, these attenuations act as oral vaccines and are believed to boost the immune system by presenting information to the body about the pathogen.
Our protocols are a blend of herbal extracts and homeopathic bioenergetic remedies that are available in convenient pills. For more information about our health protocol or expert advice on how you can get rid of HPV, contact our doctors 24/7 at www.biogetica.com.