Talvaar is a highly effective Ayurvedic formulation with potent aphrodisiac herbs traditionally used to correct erectile dysfunction, improve libido and performance. It potentially helps delay premature ejaculation.
Talvaar is a highly effective Ayurvedic formulation with potent aphrodisiac herbs traditionally used to correct erectile dysfunction, improve libido, and performance. It potentially helps delay premature ejaculation.
These herbs have been used in the Indian system of medicine for centuries to promote and stimulate men’s health and performance.
- Aumenta la vitalidad / resistencia de los hombres.
- Optimiza la producción de hormonas y glándulas endocrinas de trabajo.
- Reduce el estrés.
- Aumenta la resistencia.
- Mejora el sistema inmunológico.
- Aumenta la espermatogénesis.
- Increases libido.
- Fortalece los músculos esqueléticos y el sistema nervioso.
- Mejora la función psicomotora.
- Exerts an anti-atherosclerosis effect.
Each 500mg capsule is prepared out of:
- Chlorophytum borivilianum Swetha musli Root 150 mg
- Mucuna pruriens- Kapikachu Seed 100 mg
- Moringa oleifera Sigru Leaves 30 mg
- Withania somnifera Aswagandha Root 50 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bringa Bark 30 mg
- Tribulus terrestris Gokshura Fruit 50 mg
- Hygrophila auriculata Kokilaksah Root 10 mg
- Trigonella foenum Methika seeds 10 mg
- Rock asphaltum – 70 mg
Research Studies on Ingredients of Talvaar
1. Chlorophytum borivilianum (Swetha musli Root, 150 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Often referred to as safed musli, this root is traditionally valued as a tonic for sexual vigor and endurance.
– Reference: Thakur, M., & Dixit, V. K. (2007) in the “Journal of Ethnopharmacology” highlighted its aphrodisiac potential.
2. Mucuna pruriens (Kapikachu Seed, 100 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Containing levodopa (L-DOPA), it can elevate dopamine levels, which might improve mood and sexual desire.
– Reference: Suresh, S., & Prakash, S. (2012) in “Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine” observed its positive impact on testosterone and sexual activity.
3. Moringa oleifera (Sigru Leaves, 30 mg)
– Features & Benefits: While primarily lauded for its nutritive value, some traditional use includes bolstering sexual health.
– Reference: Fahey, J. W. (2005) in the “Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry” discussed its diverse health advantages.
4. Withania somnifera (Aswagandha Root, 50 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Ashwagandha is renowned for stress reduction, testosterone boost, and enhancing sexual prowess.
– Reference: Dongre, S., Langade, D., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015) in “Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine” explored its potential in addressing male sexual dysfunction.
5. Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Bringa Bark, 30 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Cinnamon, known for its antioxidants, may also support sexual function by enhancing circulation.
– Reference: Rao, P. V., & Gan, S. H. (2014) in the “Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine” elaborated on its multifaceted health properties.
6. Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura Fruit, 50 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Historically consumed to uplift libido and improve sexual function.
– Reference: Gauthaman, K., Adaikan, P. G., & Prasad, R. N. (2002) in “Phytomedicine” discussed its potential in alleviating erectile dysfunction.
7. Hygrophila auriculata (Kokilaksah Root, 10 mg)
– Features & Benefits: An Ayurvedic mainstay for addressing sexual ailments.
– Reference: Specific research on its sexual benefits is limited, but it’s recognized for its potential in traditional texts.
8. Trigonella foenum (Methika seeds, 10 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Fenugreek seeds are traditionally believed to ignite libido and enhance testosterone levels.
– Reference: Steels, E., Rao, A., & Vitetta, L. (2011) in “Phytotherapy Research” revealed its ability to amplify male libido.
9. Rock asphaltum (70 mg)
– Features & Benefits: Known as shilajit, it’s traditionally esteemed for its rejuvenating qualities and positive impact on sexual health.
– Reference: Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., & Ghosh, T. (2010) in “Andrologia” examined its efficacy in enhancing spermia and testosterone in men.
Dosage: One to two tablets two times daily.