Chlamydia – Are you at risk? Many people are unaware that they have chlamydia. Chlamydia is a serious infection. Learn about the symptoms that men and women can experience when they have chlamydia and how to treat it naturally.
Chlamydia, the most common sexually transmissible disease, is a bacterial infection. Chlamydia Trachomatis is the bacterial cause of this infection, which usually has no symptoms. Studies show that 70% of people with Chlamydia have no symptoms, but the infection can lead to serious health problems.
This infection is more common in women than in men. The rate of infection is higher in women aged 15-25 years. Doctors recommend that younger women who are sexually active be screened regularly.
Causas de la clamidia
Chlamydia is caused by the following:
- It could be vaginal or oral, but it’s not protected.
- This infection can be spread through genital contact without the actual penetration of a sex organ. If your genitals come into contact with the infected individual, then this infection will be transmitted.
- Fluids infected like vaginal liquids and semen are also capable of transmitting the infection to anyone who comes into contact with them.
- Chlamydia is spread by hugging or kissing or sharing clothes or toiletries with an infected individual.
- Newborn babies can contract the infection during childbirth from their mothers.
Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Men
Symptoms appear between 1 and 3 weeks following transmission. The symptoms are:
- Yellowish-green discharge of the penis
- Burning sensation when urinating.
- Lower abdominal pain
- Testicular pain is a common symptom.
- If transmitted by the anus, pain, and discharge can be felt.
- Oral symptoms such as a sore mouth or cough can occur when there is oral sex.
Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Women.
- Vaginal discharges.
- Lower abdominal pain
- Burning sensation when urinating.
- Cervical Inflammation
- Inter-period bleeding.
- Pelvic inflammatory disorder (PID) occurs when the infection spreads into the fallopian tubes. (PID).
This is a very serious matter.
- If you contract the infection through oral sex then it can cause a sore mouth and cough.
Chlamydia is usually asymptomatic. Please visit your doctor as soon as you notice any symptoms. Consultations with our doctors are free of charge at www.biogetica.com.
- Your sexual history is important to the healthcare professional in order to eliminate the possibility of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- If the infection is due to unprotected sexual activity, a urine sample will be taken and a swab from the infected area (cervix) will be used.
- In the case of anal sex, a swab will also be taken.
- In the case of oral sex, it is important to perform an oral swab in order to eliminate any infection.
- Tests must be performed on the sexual partner to avoid further complications.
Only a doctor can test and examine you to determine if you have Chlamydia. For a free consultation, visit www.biogetica.com.
Conventional Treatment Of Chlamydia
- The doctor may prescribe antibiotics for up to a month, depending on the severity of the infection.
- The doctor will advise you to avoid sexual activity during treatment.
Remedios naturales para la clamidia
Chlamydia can be treated with a combination of Resonance Homeopathy and Ayurveda. These natural supplements have been traditionally believed to work not only at a physiological level, to ease symptoms, but also on an immune level to strengthen your immune system. These natural remedies work as immunomodulators, allowing the body’s defense systems to fight and restore life. To know more about our trendsetting Chlamydia products you can consult one of our doctors at www.biogetica.com.
Homeopathy doesn’t treat symptoms but instead looks at the whole set of symptoms to find the cause of the issue. Homeopathic remedies are said to help your body by increasing immunity and acting as diuretics. Natural remedies for Chlamydia include:
- Syphilinum 1 M – Studies suggest that this homeopathic remedy may help to restore the body’s immunity by detoxing the blood. 
- Medorrhinum 1M – Studies suggest that this homeopathic remedy may enhance the functioning of the immune system. 
- Berberis aristata – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. 
- Echinacea – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to enhance immunity and increase the WBC count to fight against the infection. 
Chlamydia Prevention Measures
It is important to take precautions if you are a sexually-active person to prevent infection. These are:
- Use of condoms or other protection during sexual activity.
- Precautions should be taken with every new partner.
- Test new partners before signing a contract.
- Avoid oral sex and, if you do, take all necessary precautions.
- To avoid infection, it is important to regularly screen for STIs.
- Avoid using sex toys.
Diet In Chlamydia
Chlamydia is treated with antibiotics. If left untreated, it can cause complications such as PID, infertility, etc. According to studies, by using home remedies and changing your diet you can help the infection heal faster.
Some home remedies and dietary food can help boost immunity and cleanse blood impurities. Chlamydia must be treated with a diet that includes alkaline food, whole grains, nuts, and fiber.
The following foods are recommended
- Fruits and vegetables that are fresh
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, barley grass, wheatgrass, and coriander.
- Nuts, seeds, and whole grains are important.
- It is also essential to boost your immunity by eating sprouts.
- Yogurt contains a natural enzyme that helps fight bacteria.
- It has also been shown that drinking fresh cranberry is a good way to prevent urinary tract infections.
- It has also been shown that garlic can improve your immunity to bacteria.
- In many cases, eating herbs such as turmeric, oregano, and cantharis helps to reduce the infection.
- Echinacea has been shown to be one of the best home remedies against Chlamydia. It boosts immunity by fighting the infection.
- Olive tree extract can also be used as an anti-inflammatory in cases of bacterial infections.
Avoid the following foods
- Avoid alcohol.
- Caffeine and tobacco can interfere with the body’s ability to fight bacteria.
- Avoid eating meat, poultry, fish, and red meat as these foods are acidic, which can increase infection.
- Preservatives are used in canned foods, so they should be avoided.
- Avoid eating dairy products with high-fat content, such as butter, ghee, and milk.
- Limit the consumption of saturated fats, such as dairy products with whole-fat and red meat.
Chlamydia is a disease that can be managed by diet. Home remedies have also been shown to help reduce the infection.
The following are the details:
- Garlic – It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as many health benefits. It is a natural way to fight the infection.
- Echinacea – It can help with all kinds of infections, especially colds and flu. It boosts your immunity.
- Golden Seal – It can help fight infections such as the upper respiratory tract.
Home remedies like those mentioned above can help you get rid of the infection. If you follow the diet, it can help to relieve symptoms.
For more information on Chlamydia and its management, you may contact one of our doctors at www.biogetica.com for a free consultation or click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-cure-chlamydia-symptoms-with-natural-treatment
Enlaces de referencia: