Diet to Hemorrhoids
Diet is important in preventing and soothing hemorrhoids. Natural food products that help to ease bowel evacuation are many and varied. They include high fibers, Omega 3 fats, and micronutrients like zinc and chrome; as well as avoiding refined carbs, animal products, and alcohol.
What is Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are swollen blood vessels that form inside and outside of the anus. They can be uncomfortable when you sit or stand up. Hemorrhoids are often caused by straining when bowel movements occur, increased pressure in the veins from pregnancy or childbirth or lack of exercise. Hemorrhoids can become painful, itch, or even bleed in severe cases. Surgery is required to remove them. It is a common condition that recurs. The most effective way to improve digestion and ease bowel movement is by following a healthy diet and exercising.
You can find the best food for Hemorrhoids.
- Constipation can be prevented by taking mild laxatives.
- You can eat a lot of green vegetables that contain magnesium.
- Include carrots, radishes, and beetroot. Also, surana (Elephant Foot Yam), ridge gourds, small cucumbers, garlic pearls, and ginger.
- Include fiber-rich foods like beans such as lentils and black beans. Whole grains such as oatmeal, barley, and bran flakes. Vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and artichokes. Fruits such as pears, apples, and bananas.
- Omega 3 fatty acid seeds like flax or chia seeds.
- Drink enough water every day.
Foods to Moderately Consume:
The red variety of Sali Rice, sour fruit, black pepper, and goat’s Milk
Avoid these foods:
- Avoid eating meat, poultry, fish or any other animal flesh.
- Other substances that are difficult to digest include sesame seeds, fried foods, and yogurt.
- Avoid foods that are incompatible with each other, such as milk and fish or fruit salad.
- Avoid junk food, outside food, and fast food. They contain a lot of oil and chemicals, such as sodium bisulfite, along with spices and oils.
- Avoid preserved and frozen foods
- Hemorrhoids can be treated with black cumin seeds. Grind together 60 grams of cumin seeds. Half of them should be roasted. This powder should be mixed with water and taken every day once.
- Drinking enough water, juices, etc. This will reduce the dryness in your intestines and help you to eliminate waste through urine. It is best to drink fruit juices such as lemon, grapes, etc.