Are you tired of excessive hair fall? It’s normal to lose a lot of hair each day. If you notice a large amount of hair falling, it is best to consult an expert. Continue reading to learn about natural ways to stop hair loss.
What are the Causes of Hair Loss
Below, we Discuss the Most Common Reasons for Hair Loss.
- Stress: The most common cause of stress is either physical or emotional. A physical injury or accident can cause stress.
- Diet: An unhealthy diet can lead to hair fall. Hair loss can occur in people who consume too many fried foods or refined foods. These foods don’t provide the nutrients the body needs to grow hair.
- Aging: The natural process of aging is what causes hair loss. We lose more hair each day as we age. Both men and women lose hair as they age.
- Hormonal Imbalance A hormonal imbalance is another cause of hair fall. Hair loss is caused by hormonal imbalances in men and women.
- Autoimmune Diseases: The diseases that affect your body’s different systems weaken the immune system. A weak immune system can cause hair loss in people with autoimmune diseases.
- Smoking, drinking, and other factors can lead to hair loss as a result of the depletion of nutrients.
- Air Pollution: Excessive levels of air pollution can cause hair loss. This is a major cause of hair loss all over the world.
- Hair loss is a result of excessive use of hair products containing chemicals: People with rapid hair loss are those who use chemical-based products in excess. Hair products that contain harmful chemicals can weaken roots and cause excessive hair fall.
- Genetics: Genetics is important in the growth of hair. Hair loss can occur in people who have family members with thin hair or excessive hair loss.
- Pregnancy: Many pregnant women experience excessive hair fall during and after their pregnancy. This may be due to hormonal changes.
How to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow it Naturally
Herbs, homeopathic remedies, and nutritional supplements are all-Natural Therapies that can be used to regrow your hair. To get lasting results, natural ingredients can be used to treat the underlying cause.
Allium Cepa: According to studies, it stimulates the growth of hair. 
Calcarea Phosphorica: Studies indicate that this homeopathic remedy encourages hair growth. 
Anagrow: In a study, 0.03% Nano-Lipobelle CoQ10 (also an ingredient of Anagrow) was applied to isolated follicles. The change in length and shape were then analyzed. The follicular growth increased by 14% in just 7 days.
Sarcodes: These homeopathic formulations are prepared from proteins, similar compounds, and other substances found in the body of humans and have been found to be effective for a variety of conditions including hair loss.
Herbs: A number of clinical studies have shown that herbs and plant extracts can help to prevent hair loss, as well as induce regrowth. This is without any side effects. 
Thuja Occidentalis (Thuja occidentalis): According to studies, this homeopathic remedy increases hair growth and reduces dandruff and dryness on the scalp.
Can Hair Regrow After it Falls Out
Hair can grow back after it falls. Hair loss can be temporary in many cases. Once the cause of hair loss is determined, you will stop losing your hair and start growing it again. Some people experience hair loss because of medicines. When people stop taking certain medicines, hair loss stops. Pregnancy is the main cause of hair loss in women. Women’s hair loss stops once they begin eating a healthy diet after pregnancy.
When Should You See Your Doctor
If you are losing more than 100 hairs per day, it is time to see your doctor. If you notice bald patches, it is important to consult a physician.
What to Expect From Your Doctor
You will be asked to perform some blood tests in order to make a correct diagnosis. The doctor may examine you to see if there are any bald patches on your head. He can then suggest a treatment plan after making the diagnosis. Free consultation with a physician at www.biogetica.com
You can improve the strength of your hair by changing your diet. Here are some diet tips:
Spinach: This is an excellent source of iron and vitamins A and C. It also helps to re-grow hair. Add spinach and other leafy green vegetables to your daily diet to keep a healthy scalp.
Dairy products and eggs: Milk, yogurt, and eggs, as well as other dairy products, are high in nutrients and protein. Dairy products contain the highest levels of Biotin or vitamin B7. They also help fight hair loss.
Walnuts: Add walnuts to your daily diet as they are high in biotin Vitamin B12 and Vitamin E. They nourish and strengthen hair roots.
Vitamin C: This is an important nutrient for hair health and strength. Add vitamin C-rich food to your diet. Vitamin C-rich foods like oranges and limes can rejuvenate hair and encourage hair growth.
Lentils: Lentils contain many nutrients, including zinc, biotin, and proteins. Lentils also contain folic acids, which help to naturally restore hair health. Lentils can also rejuvenate the skin.
Wheat: Wheat is a great food, as it contains vitamin E. It also helps to strengthen your hair. It is also rich in iron and copper, which helps strengthen the hair roots.
Flaxseeds: These seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and nourish hair follicles. These seeds can make your hair more elastic and help prevent breakage.
Chicken: Chicken is an excellent source of protein. Your hair needs protein. Add chicken to your daily diet to boost the amount of protein available to hair follicles. You can also add tofu or peanuts if you’re a vegetarian.
Carrots: They are good for hair growth. They are high in vitamin A, they condition your hair with natural ingredients.
Take preventive measures to stop hair loss:
- Meditation and avoiding excessive stress will promote hair growth.
- Hair sprays, gels, and styling creams contain harmful chemicals. These cosmetics can cause your scalp to dry out and cause dandruff. Dandruff can cause hair loss and reduce the strength of your hair follicles.
- Use the same shampoo every time you wash your hair. Select a mild shampoo.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sun, dust, and pollution. Wear a cap, a hat, or a headscarf to protect your hair. Use a conditioner to shield your hair against humidity.
Our doctors are available 24/7, you can consult one of our doctors for free or visit www.biogetica.com for more details.
Enlaces de referencia: