Researchers claim that 1 in 3 people today is affected by the factor of obesity. Every extra pound makes losing weight more difficult. According to certain studies, obesity is the fourth leading cause of death among humans. The image below shows that obesity is the main contributor to high blood pressure (higher than normal), smoking, high cholesterol, and physical inactivity.
The digestive system’s metabolic rate is the most important factor to consider when deciding whether or not you want to lose or gain weight. Learn more about weight loss and obesity.
What is Obesity & What Causes it?
The excess accumulation of adipose tissues can be considered obesity. Body fat is calculated using the BMI. Obesity is caused by faulty eating patterns and metabolic disturbances. Obesity increases with age. To know more about obesity and get a free consultation from one of our doctors please click here.
Causas de la obesidad
Obesity can be caused by a number of factors.
- Excessive eating– This leads to obesity. Inactivity is the result. It also increases body fat.
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Genetic or hormonal is one of the most difficult causes to treat. The most common hormonal cause of obesity is Hypothyroidism.
- Water Retention Tendency Some people tend to retain water in their bodies. This is called the hydrogenoid Constitution. The body of the hydrogenoid is also fluffy and stuffed with fat.
- Secondary Causes like Hyperacidity– A person continues to eat to relieve the pain leading them to obesity.
Stay Fit and Healthy Naturally
You can keep fit at home without having to spend money on the gym.
- Detoxify Your Body – Eat healthy foods and fresh fruit and reduce the amount of spices. This will help to cleanse your bloodstream.
- Exercise every day – Daily exercise can help you to feel positive, heal your body and get fit. Fitness can be achieved by exercising 30 minutes a day. Exercise helps manage stress, hormone imbalances, and your weight.
- Maintain healthy sleeping patterns. – Ensure you get 8-10 hours of sleep per day. This will help you to recharge your body from daily stress and rejuvenate it.
- Address Your Emotions It’s important to listen to what your body, mind, and heart are telling you. When these emotions are not addressed properly, they can lead to anxiety and stress as well as depression. All of these conditions can lead to unhealthy conditions. Meditation, listening to music, talking with friends, and talking to your friends can help you find solutions to emotional healing.
- Probiotics – The use of probiotics can also help you to become fit. A healthy gut and a healthy lifestyle are both equally important.
- Drink More Water– Our bodies need proper hydration all day long. needs to maintain a healthy digestive system by drinking at least 16 glasses per day.
Natural Treatment To Lose Weight
Resonance Homeopathy and Ayurveda are Natural Remedies for weight loss. These natural supplements stimulate metabolic processes which help to burn excess fat. They also prevent the globules from being stored. To know more about our trendsetting obesity products you can consult one of our doctors at Biogetica
These natural ingredients have shown good results for obesity.
- Phytollaca – Studies have shown that this natural remedy improves metabolism and regulates the buildup of LDL. 
- The benefits of green tea have been studied. 
- Neopuntia– Studies have shown that this natural remedy can help improve digestion and metabolism. 
- Commiphora Mukul Guggul Gum Resin – According to studies, this natural remedy may help with lipid metabolism. 
- Trigonella Foenum Graceum Methi Seeds– Studies indicate that this natural remedy can help you to lose weight naturally. 
- Piper black kali mirchi fruit – According to studies, this natural remedy improves the metabolism of the body. 
- CLerodendrum Phlomidis– Studies indicate that this natural remedy can help regulate the metabolic rate, and reduce stress on the endocrine system. 
- Asphaltum Shilajit– This natural remedy has been shown to support healthy lipid metabolism, as well as hepatic activity.
Tips to Lose Weight Fast
Doctors Association recommends a Weight Loss of between 1 and 2 pounds per pound per week for long-term success. Weight loss is more effective with low carbohydrate and lower-calorie whole food diets. They are also easier to follow than other diets.��Below are some tips that can help you lose weight quickly.
- Avoid sugary, starchy, and carbohydrate-rich foods in your diet.
- Eat healthy proteins in your diet like – beef, chicken, meat, egg, salmon fish, shrimp, beans, legumes, tofu, etc.
- Low-carb vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, cucumber, lettuce, etc.
- Increase your metabolism by drinking coffee or tea.
- A good night’s sleep is essential for maintaining a healthy body weight.
Homeopathic remedies, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, and dietary supplements are all natural remedies for obesity. With an improved diet and lifestyle, these natural supplements can address obesity and its related issues. Biogetica uses all of these natural remedies in order to treat obesity at its core so that its effects last for a longer period.
All Biogetica products have been backed by clinical studies from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern research. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for improving your metabolism with regards to obesity, then consult one of our doctors for free, please click here or www.biogetica.com.
Enlaces de referencia: