Do you have Pancreatitis or are you a victim of it? Pancreatitis can be caused by a variety of causes and the symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn more about Pancreatitis, and the natural remedies that can help heal it.
What is pancreatitis
Pancreatitis, also known as inflammation of the Pancreas, is an illness that affects the abdominal organ located in the abdomen. The pancreas is divided into two major functions, endocrine (which is the main function) and exocrine. Pancreatitis can be caused by several factors, including excessive drinking or genetic abnormalities. Drugs can also cause inflammation in the pancreas.
Pancreatitis is primarily caused by a poor lifestyle.
- High Blood Pressure
- Abdominal injury
- Cystic Fibrosis
- High Calcium Levels in the Blood
- Pancreatic cancer is a serious disease.
- Hormonal Changes
- Viral Infection
Pancreatitis can cause:
- Acute abdominal pain that comes and goes.
- Diarrhea with foul-smelling stools.
- Loss of weight due to low appetite.
- Tenderness and swelling all over the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Diagnosis Of Pancreatitis
Your doctor may suggest that you test your blood for digestive enzymes such as amylase and Lipase to Diagnose Pancreatitis. The following tests may be suggested by your doctor:
- Pancreatic ultrasound, CT scan, or MRI.
- Pancreatic tissue biopsy
Conventional Treatment for Pancreatitis
Pancreatitis is treated with antibiotics and intravenous fluids. Gall stones Surgery is recommended in cases when the gallstones obstruct the pancreatic drain. The pancreas is operated on to remove the infected and dead tissue. Insulin is given to diabetic patients.
- Alcoholism is treated by limiting alcohol consumption. Avoid eating spicy or oily foods. Do not smoke.
- If you control your drinking habits, there is a good chance that pancreatitis can be prevented. Avoid drinking regularly.
- A low-fat diet will help prevent gallstones, which can obstruct bile ducts and cause inflammation of the pancreas.
- Exercise is essential to maintaining a healthy body weight, which can help prevent pancreatitis. Losing weight should be done slowly, as if it is done too quickly it can lead to gallstones because of excessive cholesterol production.
Homeopathic role in pancreatitis.
In treating pancreatitis, homeopathy plays an important supportive role. Homeopathic remedies may be used with other forms of treatment. Pancreatitis is generally treated symptomatically with homeopathy. After a thorough case study, the doctor will select the most appropriate homeopathic remedy.
The doctor will base his decision on the most prominent symptoms that the patient presents. Homeopathic treatments are usually taken in conjunction with other medications. Homeopathic remedies must be taken under the guidance of a Homeopathic doctor. Self-medication is not recommended. To know more about our trendsetting pancreatitis products you can consult one of our doctors at www.biogetica.com
These are some natural ingredients that have shown good results for pancreatitis:
Bryonia: Research suggests that this natural remedy can help reduce inflammation. 
Belladonna: Homeopathic remedies are believed to relieve inflammation. 
Hepar sulph: Studies indicate that this natural remedy can help support the normal structure and functions of the pancreas. 
Pancreatin Nososde: Studies indicate that this homeopathic remedy could help with digestive disorders. 
Impressions Of Vagus Nerve: This homeopathic remedy is believed to support the normal structure and functions of the pancreas. 
Impressions Of Parotid: Studies indicate that this homeopathic medicine may provide enzymatic assistance in the digestive process. 
Prevention of Pancreatitis
A healthy lifestyle is the best way to prevent pancreatitis. It aims to achieve the following:
Diet In Pancreatitis
The recommended food is:
- Low-fat protein sources.
Consume with moderation:
- Egg whites, chicken, fish, and lean meat.
Avoid foods such as:
- Foods are high in fat and protein like red meat, whole eggs, butter, margarine and whole milk, ice cream, nuts, seeds, potatoes, muffins, and cookies.
Home Remedies For Pancreatitis
You can reduce your risk of pancreatitis by following these steps:
- Drink lots of fluids
- Avoid caffeine
- Limit your intake of fried, greasy and oily foods.
Consult with our doctors to create a diet plan that is tailored to your needs. Visit www.biogetica.com free of charge!
Certain herbs and foods can help restore and protect the pancreas. These include:
- Calendula – This herb has been used for centuries as a remedy. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-viral, which are helpful in pancreatitis.
- Haritaki – This herb is found in Indian fruit. It has been shown to prevent tumor growth in the pancreas.
- Lime – Sour fruits such as lemons promote the release of digestive enzymes vital from the pancreas.
- Goldenseal – This is a popular herbal and can lower blood sugar and help the pancreas with its function. It also stimulates beta cells in the pancreas. It has antibacterial, laxative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Garlic – Garlic is a powerful aid to the pancreas. It also helps reduce the sugar levels in the blood and stimulates the pancreas’ production of insulin. Garlic is good for you. You can eat up to two cloves per day. You can drink garlic tea as an alternative, and parsley sprigs will sweeten your breath.
- Olive leaves – Contain nutrients that detoxify the blood and improve circulation. Regular intake of this extract can result in a healthier liver, thyroid, and pancreas. This extract also reduces the swelling and pain caused by pancreatitis. These leaves have been shown to slow down the growth of cancerous cells. They can also reduce the risk of developing pancreatic cancer.
- Dandelion – This common weed is a powerful remedy for pancreatic cancer. Dandelion tea helps to flush toxins from the intestines, and can also help restore damaged pancreatic tissue.
- Licorice root – It is an excellent remedy for different pancreatic disorders. Since ancient times, the Chinese have used licorice in their traditional medicine. Licorice has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce pain and swelling that are linked with pancreatitis.
Homeopathic remedies, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, and dietary supplements are all natural remedies for pancreatitis. With an improved diet and lifestyle, these natural supplements can address pancreatitis and its related issues. Biogetica combines all of these natural remedies in order to treat the infection at its source so that it will have a lasting effect. All Biogetica products have been backed by clinical data from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern research. To find out about natural, safe, and effective remedies to manage pancreatitis please consult a doctor free of charge.Please click here